Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @McGlinchy

Your Steam Name: LilChicken
Your In-game Name: David Carry
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:61037935

Why were you banned?
: 3.4, 3.11
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I shouldn't have had to comply with the gunpoint command as there was a murder taking place behind the officer which on the balance of things is much more important. and as per PLPD policy because I could not have been suspected of a crime due to my clear innocence and Richards general failings in life leading him to cuff everyone near any incident at all. I couldn't have been shot as there was no evidence to suggest I was armed. It was like 2am, no one is really serious around this time unless you're richard james and literally EVERYONE was taking the piss out of him for it, I feel his AR was salt fuelled because of this.

Additional Comment(s): McGlinchy didn't really give me enough time to sift through the demo I don't have a lot of time at the moment as I study Law, Politics and Economics which are all quite demanding. I could've had time on friday or at the weekends but this request was unreasonable as the deadline was for 4am... Also I feel that mcglinchy just doesnt like me and this lead to an excessive punishment.
Evidence (Required for all server bans): PLPD Policy.

Reaction score
You had 2 days to provide the requested demo. You even contacted me on steam so you had the chance to give me an actual explanation into why you weren’t able to provide it at the time.
You will also have to provide evidence of the actual scenario like a clip or demo file

Reaction score
Denied

When you are gunpointed by someone you follow their commands.
As for the prop surf, make a new dispute when you have evidence to provide.

Reviewed by @Aquaa @Super_ and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.