Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @flugs

Your Steam Name:aloo89
Your In-game Name: leonard
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:169228602
Why were you banned?: 3.4 - User failed to follow clear orders while under direct gunpoint. Longer ban instated due to poor record.

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: first at all @flugs just PM that i got ban for 3.4 without showing me video or Listen to what i have 1603376613254.png
anyway i want to see his video to justification my side and remember what happened/ all what i remember rone was gping me telling me to come out i just run to cover and close the door then heard ethen saying ok you are not cooperation i said i just open the door for you guys and you want me to come out anyway i just open the door again and see rone gp again he and said put ur hands up so i put it up after puting it up they ask me to come out side so i run again to cover because i know that they will raid if i go out
Additional Comment(s): @flugs i hope if you told me that at the day that you sow the video so i can get my demo because for now i dont remember witch day it happend + i play on server at least 5 hours + you are saying (no reason in my eyes justifies this ) im sure 100% of my video all what i sow 1 cop gping not three
Evidence (Required for all server bans): @flugs please post your video

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have provided the video to you via a PM, if you still disagree with the ban you can edit the appeal to fit the circumstances.

Reaction score
first at all i got gp by 1 guy not (3) it was rone i was cooperation with them tell they tell me to come out side then i have made sure they will raid us anyway so i decided to lock the door and pick up the gun i die because i decided to lock the door not for breaking 3.4 ( the reason of trying to lock the door to get time to get nade from storege) i have good chase to get on cover behind wall while 2 of my friends was in the same apartment tph i expected one of them watching door but sadly no one was watching it i die to wallbang + you can see it was good chase because rone miss the shot

Reaction score
1603382192942.png

at 0.40 he was gping me but then he move down stears so the gun wasnt on me so i just close the door

1603382730325.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Between 33 and 43 seconds you are under direct gunpoint from 1 person that you can see and also from me. 10 seconds where you do not follow orders thus breaking 3.4. It is also 3.6 as you die as a result of not following the orders.

Reaction score
Between 33 and 43 seconds you are under direct gunpoint from 1 person that you can see and also from me. 10 seconds where you do not follow orders thus breaking 3.4. It is also 3.6 as you die as a result of not following the orders.
i was sure i wont get shot because i show you guys that i want to cooperation when you ask me to open the door i open it but you didnt want to cooperation with me and was talking to while you want me to come out - you guys was like the deaf

about 3.4 i didnt die for not following orders i die because i just shot first

as i told you i was sure i wont get shot and i have good chance to get in cover from 33 to 43

NEW EDIT maybe you asking why you didnt take cover from 33 to 43 because i was talking and trying to not get raid

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

@ALOO89 You did not follow orders while being under gunpoint, especially while surrendering which makes you go slower.
Reviewed with @blobvis 2.0 and @Mim

Status
Not open for further replies.