Cheating Ban Dispute filip

• Thread starter Deleted member 8120
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8120

Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Dispute

Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Dom (@Synatec - gathered evidence)

How long were you banned for: Perm

Evidence: https://mega.nz/folder/KJ9n2KIS#pPDogkofoJXcppl-HkXgFg

Your Steam Name: Filip

Your In-game Name: Tyrone Houston

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:101354252

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered:

In this dispute, i will be explaining what happened leading up to my ban, why it happened, and how i wasnt cheating. One thing that was brought up as proof of me cheating, was me aiming at a staff member in noclip. The reason that this happened, was because i was watching for Chris Jenson (Censored.exe) to come out of the PD. This was purely coincidental and because i always aim at head height it seemed like a clean lock to the head. This was simply me just pre-aiming an angle, waiting for someone to cross so that i could kill them. I havent recently been playing perp due to the ban and i really miss it. It was very unfortunate that i got wrongfully banned and wish for the evidence and my situation to be reviewed again. I would be willing to discuss it with you and walk you through what i did, and why i did it. I really enjoyed perp and wish to come back to it. Hope you can understand the situation from my side of the story.

Additional Comment(s): The reason that i didnt make the dispute sooner, was because the ban really unmotivated me and made me not enjoy perp. I am willing to have my computer checked by development staff. @Alan Erwin helped me write this

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I wasn’t involved in this and will be removing my name. I only spoke with you about one of the situations as I was dealing with a report related to it.

Reaction score
You need to provide evidence, where is the evidence? You removed it from the copypaste

Deleted member 8120

all of them or just the ones from the day i got banned

Reaction score
@filip
If a staff member requests a demo file, and that demo file was recorded within the last 21 days, you are obligated to upload it (i.e. users may safely delete demos which are older than 21 days). It is the user's responsibility to ensure that there is enough disk space on the drive that Garry's Mod is installed on to ensure that demos record. Staff members must give user’s a minimum of 24 hours to allow the user to find the specific evidence needed for the situation.

You shouldn't need to upload all 2020 demos, if so, just bulk upload them to mega or something, I doubt they want all of your 2020 demos.

Status
Not open for further replies.