Server Suggestion Ban Growing in bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Ban Growing in bazaar
Suggestion Description: Make a rule so you're not allowed to grow at the bazaar. Or make it so you cant spawn a planter box near bazaar shops.

Why should this be added?:
- Bazaar shops should mainly be focused on selling guns and roleplay. At the moment there are 125 players and 50% of them are all based at the bazaar. Bazaar makes it easier for people to grow with 0 risks as almost no one wants to raid bazaar shops cus they always turn in to aids. Fewer people will be breaking the rules as the rules are quite unclear about raiding bazaar shops as you can't really bomb it cus then it's apparently breaking the rules. Growing should have its risk side as well and not free money making.

What negatives could this have?:
- Fewer properties in the city?

Useful Images: dont have any but u can imagine it

Reaction score
This would be a great idea, limit the shootouts at what should be a peaceful place for people to craft, buy and sell.

Reaction score
someone whos banned from the server when the server is at its peak shouldn't be allowed to have the right to say their opinion on this point
ok i will delete all my messages agreeing with you and remove my upvote gg have a good day

Reaction score
Idkkk I feel like it's really odd banning growing in a specific type of property, and it may cause confusion to new players. This suggestion kinda feels like "I can't raid bazaar and it bothers me that people can grow in peace"

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Idkkk I feel like it's really odd banning growing in a specific type of property, and it may cause confusion to new players. This suggestion kinda feels like "I can't raid bazaar and it bothers me that people can grow in peace"
Almost no new players when they see bazaar think of growing. I have almost never when I raid new players seen them grow all they do is craft at bazaar so you're very incorrect.

Max

Reaction score
if you are going to ban people for bomb raiding bazaar shops you shouldn't be allowed to grow in them

Reaction score
if you are going to ban people for bomb raiding bazaar shops you shouldn't be allowed to grow in them
Max spitting facts

If you can’t raid shops like normal properties then you shouldn’t be able to use them like normal properties.

The bazzar should be a peaceful place where people shop and chill.

I think stopping growers will bring more roleplay life to bazzar rather than lose it

Reaction score
Big negative would be the fact that some people will need two properties if they want to grow and have a shop at bazaar.

EDIT: this will result in even less available properties when having tons of players on, which is already an issue.
Excellent point. @ssssij @fatdoobies @Goonsberg did you miss the above^
Suggestion Title: Ban Growing in bazaar
Suggestion Description: Make a rule so you're not allowed to grow at the bazaar. Or make it so you cant spawn a planter box near bazaar shops.

Why should this be added?:
- Bazaar shops should mainly be focused on selling guns and roleplay. At the moment there are 125 players and 50% of them are all based at the bazaar. Bazaar makes it easier for people to grow with 0 risks as almost no one wants to raid bazaar shops cus they always turn in to aids. Fewer people will be breaking the rules as the rules are quite unclear about raiding bazaar shops as you can't really bomb it cus then it's apparently breaking the rules. Growing should have its risk side as well and not free money making.

What negatives could this have?:
- Fewer properties in the city?

Useful Images: dont have any but u can imagine it
You said it yourself there are 125 players. How do you expect 125 people to find a base to grow cause with that idea more than half the server will be homeless.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score

You said it yourself there are 125 players. How do you expect 125 people to find a base to grow cause with that idea more than half the server will be homeless.
Theres never exactly 125 players growing at least 20 at 125 player peak is on duty and tons of people do other stuff. There's also plenty of bases for people

Reaction score
Theres never exactly 125 players growing at least 20 at 125 player peak is on duty and tons of people do other stuff. There's also plenty of bases for people
at least 20 is already filling up the entire bizaar and 20 other properties for no reason when we could have 20 open places instead. Bizaar isn't MEANT to be raided but ppl still do and people don't pull off the most elaborate ass drug operations there. This is why you can't put down a chemical table. It's the same shit as forest growing you plop a planter in some mysterious corner of hicktown and come back 40 mins later. The property limitation is unavoidable in this case cause it's already a struggle to find a place at peak hours let alone banning growing in bizaar where ppl will now buy 2 properties instead of 1.

I'd say if you want to make any profit and still value your life and freedom then bizaar would be for mugs which would also add to the reasoning of why growing should stay giving the mugger more profit whilst risking the shop owner's safety for a higher reward.

Reaction score
at least 20 is already filling up the entire bizaar and 20 other properties for no reason when we could have 20 open places instead. Bizaar isn't MEANT to be raided but ppl still do and people don't pull off the most elaborate ass drug operations there. This is why you can't put down a chemical table. It's the same shit as forest growing you plop a planter in some mysterious corner of hicktown and come back 40 mins later. The property limitation is unavoidable in this case cause it's already a struggle to find a place at peak hours let alone banning growing in bizaar where ppl will now buy 2 properties instead of 1.

I'd say if you want to make any profit and still value your life and freedom then bizaar would be for mugs which would also add to the reasoning of why growing should stay giving the mugger more profit whilst risking the shop owner's safety for a higher reward.
If it isn't meant to be raided then why are you allowed to grow there?

Kay

Reaction score
-Support! gROWing in bazaar shops should be allowed! Its a building afterall... !!!

Reaction score
If it isn't meant to be raided then why are you allowed to grow there?
It's a place of business? growing is a businesss and you risk obvious detection from police since it's near impossible to stop police raid on a bizaar shop cause all they need to get through is one door and you're down for years. If you're a criminal who wants to rob a shop it's considerably more effective to mug instead of raid when you're talking about literally the most populated place on the map especially with Google saying it himself that cops constantly hang around there.

Reaction score
It's a place of business? growing is a businesss and you risk obvious detection from police since it's near impossible to stop police raid on a bizaar shop cause all they need to get through is one door and you're down for years. If you're a criminal who wants to rob a shop it's considerably more effective to mug instead of raid when you're talking about literally the most populated place on the map especially with Google saying it himself that cops constantly hang around there.
When was the last time the police raided a bazaar shop with drugs in it. The only time they raid bazaar is when it's owned by someone warranted, and even then they're usually empty.

Reaction score

This is a bad take. Before my ban the server was full and there were only a hand full of bases with people in them. Most of the people were growing at bazaar all rim licking each other.

Reaction score
When was the last time the police raided a bazaar shop with drugs in it. The only time they raid bazaar is when it's owned by someone warranted, and even then they're usually empty.
extremely common occurrence.

Reaction score
This is a bad take. Before my ban the server was full and there were only a hand full of bases with people in them. Most of the people were growing at bazaar all rim licking each other.
You're ok to disagree but my take is good for the property count. The idea that bizaar should be a "peaceful place," is not possible since even if you get rid of growing what next. You want to ban mugging there too?

Bases outside bizaar make meth, dry cocaine and grow. Bizaar bases can only grow whilst making the risk of getting mugged even worse by the extended financial loss it would bring. A raid is just a stupid idea to fulfill at bizaar when you yourself that your target's friends are there helping them so that opens doors for you to mug instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.