Map Suggestion Storage NPC at Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Storage NPC at Bazaar
Suggestion Description: It can be quite useful when players buy guns from a bazaar shop, not have to ask people around to give them storage or drive to the suburbs.

Why should this be added?:
- Players can store weapons bought from bazaar shops
- No more asking around for storage

What negatives could this have?:
- I can't seem to think of any negative aspects this idea could have

What problem would this suggestion solve?: No more asking around for storage and people can easily store newly bought weapons without having to go to the suburbs storage

Reaction score
What’s wrong with asking for storage? Most people will give it to you temporarily, especially if you’re a customer who just bought something. If not, you have 10+ more shops in the area who might give you access

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Storage NPC at Bazaar
Suggestion Description: It can be quite useful when players buy guns from a bazaar shop, not have to ask people around to give them storage or drive to the suburbs.

Why should this be added?:
- Players can store weapons bought from bazaar shops
- No more asking around for storage

What negatives could this have?:
- I can't seem to think of any negative aspects this idea could have

What problem would this suggestion solve?: No more asking around for storage and people can easily store newly bought weapons without having to go to the suburbs storage
get storage of people bro so many ppl give it just ask the ppl who got 24/7 baz shops

Reaction score
I give everyone storage if they ask, but I saw people saying like "Buy a gun and you get storage" which is F'd up.
Most people will give you storage, but I would actually like that suggestions to be added tho.

Reaction score

You can ask for storage or you can buy a van if you want to buy a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.