Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: AyJay

His/Her Steam Name: aboodyFM
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17799825

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Basically it was around 5am this morning, I was walking outside the PD as the Lt; some guy (AboodyFM) came up to me and started shouting "no play games" honestly it was quite annoying so I decided to cuff him and take him inside the PD for a talk. He and his friend then starting harrasing me shouting 'No Play Games' at me and overall being annoying. So I placed handcuffs on this guy and I was going to take him inside the PD for a chat to explain and pretty much waste his time for harrasing me. Whilst walking down to the PD his friend carried on being annoying and the person I was arresting started saying "Fuck the police" and called me a "nigga" several times. I then decided I was going to ticket him, on top of the harrasing me for verbal abuse. I carried on dragging him inside the PD and put him in the Int room. His friend carried on shouting, so I went outside the door to get him to; and I got a few bullets in my face.

Obviously not a valid reason to risk his life and kill me, over something that would of been a ticket for his friend.

Evidence (Demo Required):

http://puu.sh/iDgxU/9c9ea66188.dem

Tick: 0

Reaction score
In my opinion they broke 2.1 and 3.4, in no situation would anyone in real life be as stupid to walk up to an armed police officer, come up and shout to their face: "Fuck the police, I aint afraid nigga."
They put their freedom and life at a immediate risk, and even threatened the officer, which could have ended in the use of force against them. Needless to say the shooting was also pretty unneeded, because as AyJay stated, it would have been just a ticket.

So, here's my +support.

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Due to it being 5AM I am going to be more lenient with punishment, but rules were broken and a few players were on so I am going to be issuing the player with a warning.

Thanks
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.