Ban request for Garo Kirakosian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've seen this guy disrespect, and break the basic rules too many times. I support this, he needs a punishment of some sort!

Reaction score
I did not kill you only for saying fuck the Armenian mafia you also said fuck your mother so you desurved it and that is insult.So you are the one that should get punishment not me.He has pissed me of the whole day with insults

Reaction score
DrAntiMinge said:
I did not kill you only for saying fuck the Armenian mafia you also said fuck your mother so you desurved it and that is insult.So you are the one that should get punishment not me.He has pissed me of the whole day with insults
I don't remember so well but I am almost sure I didn't said anything about your mother, and anyway I am not the only one who complains about you, and your mafia.

Reaction score
DrAntiMinge said:
You don't remember? You also said it today near the garage..

Reaction score
I dont think he should get banned because he killed you when you said Fuck armenian mafia. U have been insulting him everytime u see him

Reaction score
DrAntiMinge said:
Yea, today, the ban request is made yesterday.

Reaction score
DrAntiMinge said:
Why are you telling your org,allies to support this? It was your fault, you are the one disrespecting and insulting all the time.

Reaction score
DrAntiMinge said:
I agree with garo. You are the one who are disrespecting all the time. Especially our org

Reaction score
Millheimer said:
I dont think he should get banned because he killed you when you said Fuck armenian mafia. U have been insulting him everytime u see him
In that case you call an admin if he keeps disrespecting you for no real reason.

Reaction score
DrAntiMinge said:
The fact that I'm in "The Chosen Few" makes no difference towards my decision.

Reaction score
+-Neutral, if you are being disrespected for no reason then you should call an admin, but RDMing is much more serious and shouldn't be done.

Reaction score
Jazz;n20018 said:
+-Neutral, if you are being disrespected for no reason then you should call an admin, but RDMing is much more serious and shouldn't be done.

I had a reason to kill him so i don't count it as RDM

Reaction score
DrAntiMinge said:
Jazz;n20018 said:

I had a reason to kill him so i don't count it as RDM
Not really i mean only because he was breaking a rule doesn´t mean you can do it aswell.

Reaction score
Ban request accepted. User will be banned for Random Death Match also micheal you will be banned for Disrespecting other Players aswell.
Also DrAntiMinge next time someone actually breaks a rule do not do the same instead report it to an Administrator.

//Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.