Ban Request - [FR-R]Lolpoperzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MrLewis - Lewis Doman

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [FR-R]Lolpoperzz - William White

His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:59990080

Reason:

So, the video basically says it all. This user has a high in-tolerance to follow the rules hence this ban request, i originally was going to get Devils-son to ban him but instead i wanted to make this request to warn the community of this user. As you can he broke: 2.1, 3.15, 3.4 and 3.6 - The user also baited me as an officer by ramming into the back of my vehicle and screaming "Oi, you batti boy!"

Considering this didn't upload to youtube i firgured ill explain the situation here. I was pulling over the purple vehicle as i was curios to see if he was going over the speed limit in the city, as I did this another blue bettle decided he wanted to follow and watch, this user then decided to ram into the back of my vehicle thereby getting his vehicle stuck underneath mine. He then somewhat attempted to run me over, and then run over my other suspect. I pulled out my weapon and i told him to get down on the ground, he got out of the car, refused to follow my orders under a vailid gunpoint, and then decided to pull his weapon out. "But Lewis, you fired a warning shot, why?" Well i was annoyed at the fact that he was refusing to follow what I was saying whilst my gun was aimed towards him, he should of followed my orders but he didn't, hence the warning shot .

I'd also like to add that he did disconnect later on in the demo to avoid loss of his weapon.

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/en/2fa099079bb6293764c63edb9d176e1e/

Tick: 14776 / .....

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the uploading didn't really go according to plan. "Size: 0 B"
[DOUBLEPOST=1421442941,1421262756][/DOUBLEPOST]Please fix the demo within 24 hours.

Reaction score
Please just close this, sadly i have lost the demo of this situation. riperino

Status
Not open for further replies.