Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: R@ggedkld

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109541545

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 and 3.20, the user was bringing so much ooc shit to ic telling me he's looking for me and such, came to my property i told him to fuck off and called him some other names ic some minor things then i drove over to bazzar and he started shooting at me.

His previous name was pablo he always join at night breaking so many rules killing people for no reason at all and he been banned so many times for this and recently got banned from 1 month ban and got 5 days banned again came back to this.

EDIT- Also disconnected while i was trying to arrest him

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
The first video : i dont see any name so proof that is me and if someone had a good reason to shoot your car it's allowed

The second video : Why dont you tell the admins what really happened? Your friend rdmed me when I was crossing the bridge from behind suddenly you show up after gunpoint me and put me in handcuffs for no reason you was patrolling around trying to arrest me and yes i disconnected after you were transporting me to plpd since you had no reason to arrest me i will upload my demo soon

I think you're the one that is breaking the rules constantly when you see my IC name because I know you hate me and trying to get me banned these were your words "you're gonna get banned again by me" "enjoy your 2 weeks ban lmao" I would like to hear if im lying or not here @bobo

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The first video : i dont see any name so proof that is me and if someone had a good reason to shoot your car it's allowed

The second video : Why dont you tell the admins what really happened? Your friend rdmed me when I was crossing the bridge from behind suddenly you show up after gunpoint me and put me in handcuffs for no reason you was patrolling around trying to arrest me and yes i disconnected after you were transporting me to plpd since you had no reason to arrest me i will upload my demo soon

I think you're the one that is breaking the rules constantly when you see my IC name because I know you hate me and trying to get me banned these were your words "you're gonna get banned again by me" "enjoy your 2 weeks ban lmao" I would like to hear if im lying or not here @bobo

Lmao wtf, dw staff will find out that it's you in the first video so first you lying, secondly a paramedic called me to your location telling me you were assaulting someone so i arrested you and you disconnected mid rp and claim it's ok when it's not okay, and let's not bring what was your ooc messages like yeah? ;)

I never target anyone i was on my route to make money all night and you started this fuckery

Reaction score
I dont see a person shooting so when i ask for legit proof im lying?

Secondly nice that i caught you lying i will post my demo soon

And you always start this fuckery so why cant i start it for once?

Last edited:
Reaction score
And oh yeah can you provide a demo of the whole situation instead of you just putting me in your car same goes for your first video because you make it look like you're the victim

Last edited:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You can send me i'll add them if you want, this guy keeps breaking rules and keep acting a jackass when an ar is made on him

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/search/78102/

Look at your messages look how many reports you got on you and how many times you lying in them lol

You always but always lie or bring a bs excuse, if staff believe there's something missing from the recording i uploaded i'll upload a longer video i don't need to record a longer video of what i did after you disconnected lmao or record a longer demo of when you shot at my car for no reason because the report is to focus on what you did wrong not to focus on the bullshit you say, and btw you still lying about it's not being you in the first video which is against the rules.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
no no no, i never agreed being involved in ur fuckery you just going on the server start to type a lot of shit on ooc then you see me ic try to kill me and fail again and again and then when someone makes and ar on you, you play like you're not the one broke the rules lol

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't have to provide a longer video because YOU feel i'm the victim, it simply shows that you disconnected mid rp, i'm no victim here it's just you breaking the rules

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Honeslty everyone used to this guy he goes disrespecting everyone on ooc then get roasted back then he rage quits lmao

Reaction score
This guy mugged me and me and Johnny went after them and killed one of the muggers then after his friend died he left the server being scared then 10min later he connected again

Status
Not open for further replies.