Ban Request Ros Davidson (more included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dkmaggie - Jason Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
[PH] Ben Standish | Ben Standish | STEAM_0:0:53827569
MrLewis | Lewis Doman | STEAM_0:1:67145457
3bitzeret | Arnold Gerkin | STEAM_0:0:58078054
CHEEKI BREEKI | Ken Chung | STEAM_0:1:31427351
Bullyreece | Ross Davidson | STEAM_0:1:39364593

His/Her SteamID:
Don't know (Admin help me )
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Cause as the video clearly says they mug me for 50k without even talk gag og tie up the NPC - Need a refund request
Evidence (Demo Required):

This is from tick 40000 which shows that im getting mugged without they gag or tie the NPC, there is somehow no sound in the youtube clip, but you can get that in the DEMO file!

http://demo.ovh.eu/en/78269d8f320ce47caaba921abfa2d16b/
Tick: 43700

Last edited:
Reaction score
1.They gunpointed the npc 2. You broke NLR.
Buddy, you just ban requested yourself.

Reaction score
I will take a look into this as you cannot hear anything in the video, will edit this later when I am finished.

Also, made a comment before, but here it is again:
Just a question, in the video we can see you breaking NLR by returning to the area where you have died some minutes ago, would there be any reason for you to return to the business zone and break NLR?

Edit:

Host_EndGame: Error reading demo message data.The demo crashes for me at Tick 2000.Oh well, anyways, since Ross Davidson and Lewis Doman were pretty near you and the NPC, they both pointed their gun's at your direction aswell as the NPCs, then this is pretty much cleared.Of course, if someone would've said "Do not move." or "No one move." the NPC is automatically considered too but since the video is so quiet you cannot hear anything.
And as for the NPC calling the cops, he is a drug dealer himself, he wouldn't call the cops himself as he would just bust himself in the process of doing so
as obviously, a drug dealer is involved in illegal activities and tries to stay hidden.
And on a response on this question:
f8bd3b3de9.png

Simple, this was all during in the middle of the night, you should know by now, that you cannot see anything during the night time especially since the new update.I wouldn't wander around in a empty harbor during the night time myself, Doe.I wouldn't consider the harbor of Paralake a busy place, since almost no one visit's that place except for the pub, a fishing place and the drug dealer (if he /she is there).
Obviously, a -Support on this ban request.

Last edited:
Reaction score
During the roleplay, I recognize no form of interactions with the NPC. I was a witness. When roleplaying I recall that you should /me or atleast notify that you are currently having a gunpoint on the NPC.

Reaction score
They have to tie or gag the NPC, and it doesen't look like a gunpoint on the NPC but on me - It was a fault that i ran into the NLR - Last time i got RDM'ed at my NLR zone, and my goal was to go to the drug dealer after i got RDM'ed.

Reaction score
Buddy, simply gunpointing and or posing any threat to the NPC is enough... He isn't gonna try to run off as he knows that doing such a thing will only get him killed.

Not to mention he is a DRUG DEALER. I'd hardly think that he would even think about phoning the police as he performs illegal activities I.e - selling drugs.

Reaction score
Well i talked with Swiper about it, after it happened, and if the situation was like i told him and as the video shows, then its not good for the guys who mugs

Reaction score
They have to tie or gag the NPC, and it doesen't look like a gunpoint on the NPC but on me - It was a fault that i ran into the NLR - Last time i got RDM'ed at my NLR zone, and my goal was to go to the drug dealer after i got RDM'ed.
(On phone)

They do not need to do that because just gunpointing the npc poses a threat and IF the npc would have ran off he would have been killed,
NPC's are taken as persons not a progammed character

And im sure swiper misunderstood you

Ash

Reaction score
It's a Drug dealer, do you really think that he is going to call the police and risk loosing all of his drugs as he's as drug dealer.

Reaction score
Here are all the SteamID's you need:

Also, check my previous post since I edited.

sorry for double post xoxo

Reaction score
Here are all the SteamID's you need:

Also, check my previous post since I edited.

sorry for double post xoxo

Thanks alot!

Ill check the demo once again! Please tell me, if the demo don't work for the admins eather!

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. The NPC was dealt with prior to the event, two people had been previously mugged in the area.
2. The NPC is a drug dealer, I doubt he has the intentions to call the police or attempt to contact them for that matter.
3. Even if the NPC wasn't tied (Which of course he was) he would be too scared to run from a group of armed men, if he did he would of died. The situation was entirely under control.

Reaction score
Well i talked with Swiper about it, after it happened, and if the situation was like i told him and as the video shows, then its not good for the guys who mugs
You told Swiper we mugged you for 300k. You're just mad you got robbed.

Not only that but it is a drug dealer you don't have to threaten them.

Also you was like the 5th person we mugged there in like ten minutes and we banged all the npc's a good 3 times each.

Reaction score

I was told by you that you were mugged for $300,000 by the Docks and the perpetrators completely ignored the NPC. In the video, you can see them pointing firearms towards the NPC and yourself.

They have to tie or gag the NPC

This is the rule on NPCs:

6.3 NPCs- When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (Non-Player Characters, for example, the NPC that resides within Burger King, the Nexus building, etc), NPCs must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player is using a firearm to mug another player within Burger King, the NPC that resides within Burger King should also be threatened and taken-into consideration.

Players are not required to tie and/or gag the NPCs, they just have to take them into consideration, by being treating them as normal players.

as for the NPC calling the cops, he is a drug dealer himself, he wouldn't call the cops himself as he would just bust himself in the process of doing so
as obviously, a drug dealer is involved in illegal activities and tries to stay hidden.
And on a response on this question:
f8bd3b3de9.png

Simple, this was all during in the middle of the night, you should know by now, that you cannot see anything during the night time especially since the new update.I wouldn't wander around in a empty harbor during the night time myself, Doe.I wouldn't consider the harbor of Paralake a busy place, since almost no one visit's that place except for the pub, a fishing place and the drug dealer (if he /she is there).
Obviously, a -Support on this ban request.

Also this is a brilliant reply from @Creepis which answers all the questions. All in all, I'd say that this ban request is invalid. I do have a question though, why were you interacting with the NPC whilst this was happening?

Reaction score
I was told by you that you were mugged for $300,000 by the Docks and the perpetrators completely ignored the NPC. In the video, you can see them pointing firearms towards the NPC and yourself.

This is the rule on NPCs:

Players are not required to tie and/or gag the NPCs, they just have to take them into consideration, by being treating them as normal players.

Also this is a brilliant reply from @Creepis which answers all the questions. All in all, I'd say that this ban request is invalid. I do have a question though, why were you interacting with the NPC whilst this was happening?

Cause he first of all talked with zoki and had his gun pointed at him, so i thought lets get this shit sold in a hurry!

Reaction score
It's just coming off as if you're ticked off about losing that sum of money and therefore you're trying to find a reason to punish us despite us handling the situation by the rule book. All I can say is, is that the Dealer's in a secluded area with a large quantity of drugs on him. Realistically speaking, he'd be better off attempting to survive the situation rather than risk a huge prison sentence by calling the police.

We took the NPC into account by pointing a gun at him; this can be seen in the video itself. If it constitutes for anything, that is a painful amount of money to lose and I sympathise. But that's PERP unfortunately mate.

Reaction score
Request Denied

As stated by about everyone else in this thread there are four people with guns so there is not much the drug dealer could do, it is a drug dealer so they are not going to call the police, and it is night so there would not have been many people in the area. The rule states that you must treat NPCs as you would normal players which they did in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.