Ban Request On Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
- Removed - User has been warned for this post

c32c3485d5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I do not see his post.. Is it only me or everyone? I can't see his template or the post itself.

Reaction score
Hey, I said I'd put my input into this and therefore I will.

Prior to this situation me and many other people such as my family and PLP were involved in a bit of a punch up with Stomper. Insults were thrown and so were fists lol. But in the end Stomper said something around the lines of "Hit me and bad things will come". At this point we all ran after Stomper and he legged it, as there like 5 of us and just 1 of him.

Now my intention at this point was to give Stomper a little visit with my machete haha due to what just happened. So I left at this point and wasn't there for the actual situation.

A couple minutes later, members of his organisation happen to turn up to the situation. Now if you put 2 and 2 together, it looks a little like Stomper has ordered his men to give us a visit. Whether this is the case I do not know. But it definitely looks a little suspicious and would put anyone on their toes if a group of men turned up to a situation who were affiliated with the man we just threatened.

I think this is a case of "Being at the wrong place at the wrong time" and I don't personally agree with a ban here to be honest. I think it's just a huge misunderstanding that got out of hand real quick.

Reaction score
Well I see you made a BR.

I know what I did wrong, and I know what I did right. I do not see this as wrong. It was firstly your fault for punching me and second you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Before you came, Stomper, the leader of the Marcello Family had just came. Started threatning my ally, and my organisation members. He got killed after a short while by another guy which I kinda knew. After that you ran over him, making me think you came for backup and you killed him for killing your leader. At that moment, we thought "Hey, he got backup... well shit." So we came to investigate and you started to drag the body to the market making us think that you will hide his body and leaving him as dead. Then I call you retarded and you punch me.. Which IRL if someone punched me, don't know about you but we would start in a big fight. My friend then came and backed me up while you went in the trunk and you were acting like you were going to get a firearm.. Me and my friend were scared so we didn't know what to do and we knew that you were gonna kill us. We had no choice, if we ran away you would kill us anyway.

I -support this BR on myself

My opinion.

M

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Reporter retracted the ban-request.

Status
Not open for further replies.