Ban request on Gix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Classiest of Bears/Haruta Itou
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Gix/Nils Tordenskiold
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25936820
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1: User was not deterred by extensive beating when trying to assault an officer while in he was under arrest. Gix immediately recovered from several attacks that would cause high levels of pain and disorientation including: Being kicked in the testicles, being slammed face first into a wall, and 10's of strokes with a nightstick. He also refused to comply with nothing to gain at all, resulting in a vastly longer sentence due to his physical assault of an officer and failure to comply. The force I used on Gix would have, realistically, rendered him disoriented, possibly nauseous and possibly movement impaired. He also purposefully failed to follow orders while under arrest for no possible gain, and exited my patrol vehicle before I used a /me to open the door.

Also, if you are wondering about the down-under attack, Gix was pushing himself onto my character, giving me reason to believe he had malicious intent, which justifies possibly damaging him to prevent myself from being harmed, especially due to the several instances of handcuffed suspects overwhelming LEO's in the real world, sometimes heavily injuring them. One such instance can be seen here:
(Disturbing violence against a person)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/craig-radbourne-video-footage-shows-5200174
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.mediafire.com/?ik8e9cpk68jtkrs
Tick:22000
@Gix

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support
Ill give you 2 demos in a minute, how he handled during a bank raid.

Video 1:
You see him here rushing into the vault, and confiscating the 2 weapons when the scene has not been secured yet. you also see him shooting at a already shot down suspect.

Video 2:
you see him randomly shooting inside the vault, gunpointing officers and almost hitting the medic. he later disconnected to not stay stuck in the vault\
VIDEO 2.1:
after the bank is secured you see him still shooting randomly and being rude to the medic

They should go 1080p soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why exactly did you kick him in the testicles and smashed his face against the wall? It seems a bit of excessive force against a guy in handcuffs. You could also just've dragged him by the handcuffs or hit him once or twice with the night stick?

Gix

Reaction score
I would like to say that I'm a top rp'er in this community. Please take that into account in this ban request.

Reaction score
Some PH admins who have stayed in Evo go to shit after a period of time

Reaction score
I would like to say that I'm a top rp'er in this community. Please take that into account in this ban request.

I don't think that this guy takes things seriously or he thinks this because he is supposingly top in one game. Calling yourself best is one thing but being called the best is another.

Regarding the /me you can resist but not against actions that requires a cuffed body part. There is also such things as leg restraints im not sure if the admins allow this in character even if they do not physically exist on the server.

(Edit) +Support his attitude doesn't belong here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user's ban has been extended by 1 week for the conduct you described in your ban request.​

Status
Not open for further replies.