• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: FP sneaky / Dave Kearnston
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Gix/Nils Tordenskiold
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25936820
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

so basiclly in the morning, i went cop and just when i joined there was a bank raid, i responded. when i arrived the swat rushed in like fucking arnold zwarsenegger witth a M249. After i majisticly shot the guy with the machete down, the swat decided to put some more bullets him. he then rampaged inside the vault shooting at evrey signle fucking monocule he could shoot. he then gunpoints me after and kills me. rip.

Video 1:
You see him here rushing into the vault, and confiscating the 2 weapons when the scene has not been secured yet. you also see him shooting at a already shot down suspect.

Video 2:
you see him randomly shooting inside the vault, gunpointing officers and almost hitting the medic. he later disconnected to not stay stuck in the vault\
VIDEO 2.1:
after the bank is secured you see him still shooting randomly and being rude to the medic

User0

Complete support the user conducted his role-play at most unrealistic. And therefore breaking multiple laws and rules.
Including
4.1 - Discharging his weapon breaking firearm law(s) including pointing his weapon at paramedic(s) and officer(s) then shooting a officer (Your fault for pulling a weapon while under gunpoint).
2.1 - Randomly fired his weapon at the vault door and repeatedly hit the cash and vault door with his nightstick.
4.3 - While being fired upon user rushed into vault like a cybernetic robot (inside joke).
thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg

Reaction score
Complete support the user conducted his role-play at most unrealistic. And therefore breaking multiple laws and rules.
Including
4.1 - Discharging his weapon breaking firearm law(s) including pointing his weapon at paramedic(s) and officer(s) then shooting a officer (Your fault for pulling a weapon while under gunpoint).
2.1 - Randomly fired his weapon at the vault door and repeatedly hit the cash and vault door with his nightstick.
4.3 - While being fired upon user rushed into vault like a cybernetic robot (inside joke).
thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg
thanks for your input m8
[DOUBLEPOST=1438376023,1438292871][/DOUBLEPOST]So uh, will staff accept/deny this or do you guys need the demo files?

Status
Not open for further replies.