Ban request on Harry Whalley/RaTe x 10Tim3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hal Lavkatzo/The Classiest of Bears
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Harry Whalley/RaTe x 10Tim3s
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81559474
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 3.6, 4.1. Harry ran me over as a roadcrew after threatening me with violence (I'll break both your legs) and failure to stop. As roadcrew are government employees, and as he broke laws 5.1, 11.3 and 1.7, he broke 4.1. He then proceeds to casually walk away while I am beating him harshly. (If you are wondering why I was doing this, it was in an attempt to gain some sort of control over the 4 suspects I was currently holding, since dragging is very time consuming). Since he was unfettered by being beaten extensively with a nightstick, he broke rules 3.4 and 3.6. The 3.6 being that I doubt he would able to walk after being beaten so hard with a police device made to induce compliance through pain. His extended resistance would also break 3.4 as it simply added to his sentence.
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nmll09dcd23eys6/perpheads_demo_2015-6-15_20-56-37.dem
Tick:10192

Also, to RaTe x 10Tim3s, (what a lovely name) try handling 4 suspects on your own while trying to wait out for prisoner transport. Just try.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support:

The Road crew broke many rules:

4.1: Breaking law 1.2 , 5.1 , 1.7 , 8.8 and 9.10

2.1: Running away as he was being hit by a nightstick. realistically he would be in pain from being hit. But continued to act un phased by the strikes of the officer trying to stop him for breaking laws.

3.4: Did not have a good enough reason to kill the officer, Would of ended up with a larger jail sentence that he would of got (if any).

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support

Wow, I'm not even that stupid... He clearly was breaking a lot of rules, and he knew he was because it's so obvious you don't threaten an officer with breaking his legs! You don't even threaten anyone with that.

Reaction score
+support

Since Road crew workers are from the government, they are not allowed to break the laws. If he would be a normal citizen he still would break rules when doing something like that. So, he is threatening, he is swearing at officers and he is risking his life.

Reaction score
+support

Since Road crew workers are from the government, they are not allowed to break the laws. If he would be a normal citizen he still would break rules when doing something like that. So, he is threatening, he is swearing at officers and he is risking his life.
In my country they aren't actual government officials but they can be called out by police though so idk if it's the same as police rules

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Harry Whalley if you have any questions about your ban contact me on the forums or teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.