Ban Request on Hunter Takbir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cudder, in-game name: Roddy Brown
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Hunter Takbir (steam name unknown),
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Reason: CDM x2, I reported it right after I was unconscious but all an admin said was "You guys were in the middle of the road".
Evidence:
https://www.mediafire.com/?rryt8dgy8yl3whc (Raw Demo File)
Tick: Starts at tick 17,000

On a side note, Matt Grand was also involved since he called for Hunter to help him, and I have a feeling that he took our guns as well so I would like my Beretta refunded to me, and my friend Johnny Dawn (steam name: DatKnas) would also like his Remington refunded too.

Thanks

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Looks like he had a reason to me. He will have seen the gun on the other guys back and his friend old him to. I'll change this if his reason isn't good enough.

-support

Garrett Woodfield

+Support this was proberly just to get your weapons, i guess.

M

Reaction score
098a0bd8dc.jpg

This screenshot should sum everything up. His friend is at gunpoint, and despite the fact the gun was put away, Matt is clearly distressed and as shown in the video you were going to aim your weapons at him again - Hunter acted correctly in order to defend his friend.

Reaction score
Chris pretty much summed up the entire situation with what he said here. I came around the corner to find my friend being held up at gunpoint. As you hear in the video he says "Help me they're going to kill me!" I then reacted like any other person would, and helped my friend when his life was in danger. Case closed I am not guilty of a single thing here. Thank you for your time.

Reaction score
Denied

Hunter was more than justified to use his vehicle as a weapon in order to preserve Matt Grand's life, which as seen in the video is at significant risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.