Ban request on Jack Riper and Oryan Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Agent Green | Fredy Newman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Riper (No idea what his steam name is) and Oryan Tear (DJKRACKENGAMING)
His/Her SteamID:No idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.4(Risking his life) 3.6(stay alive), 2.1(Play realistic), 1.1 which the admins can witness to and last of all, the both lied to The Devils son and Cole. Which is also why im making this BR.
Evidence (Demo Required):The demo can be downloaded by clicking right here

Tick:

Ping: @The-Devils-Son and @Cole

Last edited:
Reaction score
A Huuuuuuuuuuuge +SUPPORT

Oryan Tear broke 3.4 (Risking your life and so did Jack Riper)

I was a witness to all of this and I think they both should get banned.

Oryan Tear is not new and Jack Riper and new either. Last time I saw him was mugging a guy infront of an NPC. Then I called an admin and got him on a roof. They ignored 3.4, 2.1 and 1.1 by not caring and calling me names on the admin sit and I think they should get banned for this.

Thanks for reading!

p.s that video is on my channel..

Reaction score
Please notice that Oryan Tear walked over to the ATM after being shot. He might deposited some money...

Reaction score
At 0:24 It's so clear that oryan is breaking rule 3.4 ,3.6 and 2.1 and at 1:15 Jack riper didn't have a mind and started breaking rule 3.4 and 3.6 and again 2.1 just as oryan did.
+Support

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Oryan Tear will be warned for breaking 3.4 as he resisted under gunpoint. Little note to you @Agent Green, as soon as you shoot him, he is obligated to follow 3.6 so he was then allowed to run away.
Jack Riper will not recieve punishment he wasn't gunpointed anymore, his death was the toll for taking the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.