Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Alex Fisher/GavinThornBurgShire
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [59th]Luuk/Luuk Kandij
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64408497
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.25
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Unknown
Extra: My friend didn't have push to talk on and was talking in-game.

Reaction score
Today we learnt you're not that great at aiming haha. The rules broken were as follow (In my opinion)

- 2.1 - The player decided to harvest his drugs despite not acknowledging that harvesting marijuana/coke takes time as you have to precisely cut buds to put it simple. It's not as easy as cutting a bud from a stem and putting it in a little bag to sell.

- 3.3 - The player decided to excessively jump in order to dodge bullet fire, it looks silly although it worked like a charm for him to be honest.

Why did you shoot an unarmed man may I ask though? It'd been much more beneficial to simply mug him for his items rather than cold-blooded murder with your DNA on his body. This of course would leave the police with evidence and put you on the most wanted of paralake list :cool:

But anywho, it's your decision with what you get up to in your spare time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Today we learnt you're not that great at aiming haha. No but seriously 3.3 was broken here. Aswell as 2.1 of course, harvesting drugs takes time due to cutting buds as well. It's not just a simple cut the stem with a pair of scissors.

Why did you shoot an unarmed man may I ask though?
I considered it a KOS raid, later on I get killed by three guys with small fire arms (can't tell if they were using uzis or glocks or what ever...) but I didn't get that on recording.

Reaction score
+support,I have had some trouble with this player earlier in the day,While I was at the car dealer figuring out what sports car I should buy he walked up to me with a machete and slit me.Player shows no realization of ANY rules when he plays.

Reaction score
mate you kind of broke a rule shooting an unarmed man which is2.5 however..

the sweater vest in the video did break 3.3 and some other rule for drug harvesting.

Garrett Woodfield

+Support harvested drugs etc, like other says.
Now, first of all, you are metagaming by using TeamSpeak/skype to talk to your friend.
You also broke 2.5 by shooting an unarmed guy.

Reaction score
+support,I have had some trouble with this player earlier in the day,While I was at the car dealer figuring out what sports car I should buy he walked up to me with a machete and slit me.Player shows no realization of ANY rules when he plays.

Sorry man,Only Banter <3

Reaction score
+Support harvested drugs etc, like other says.
Now, first of all, you are metagaming by using TeamSpeak/skype to talk to your friend.
You also broke 2.5 by shooting an unarmed guy.
We were not metagaming, as I said in extra, he was talking to someone in-game while his mic is on voice activation in teamspeak, so every thing he says in-game goes through TS.

Reaction score
Luuk will be banned for breaking rule 3.3 and also drug harvesting.
And @verse please avoid killing unarmed persons in raids. This will be a verbal warning for you.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.