Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [KG-O] Genesis Yeke / Owen Adder

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Bendix / Mac-o-Brian

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:13531288

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: Firstly this user was under an APB for evading police and lots of traffic offences and i believe he broke the below;

3.3 Realistic Actions
All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player.

As seen in the video he decides "fuck this im not getting arrested" and jumps off the bridge to avoid it but ends up getting arrested anyway.

3.6 Stay Alive
Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.

Player did not try to stay alive and made his own death for no practical reason what so ever.

3.19 Evading arrest
When Players are evading arrest, they must do so realistically, for example if a player evades arrest by initiating a police pursuit they must demonstrate to an Administrator that he had a reasonable chance of escaping. Players may not use the monorail if they are being directly pursued by the Police.

As for 3.6 i beleive this applies in an attempt to evade it by suicide.

2.1 Play Realistically
This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all time; exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such Exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.

All round sums up everything as he was constantly goading a chase earlier (irrelevant for the chase goading) on but as seen here he did not do this realistically.

Evidence (Demo Required):

NOTICE: If you do not see the video it is uploading I posted it ahead of time - as soon as it is fully available it will be view-able

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be issued a ban for having broken 3.3, 3.6 and 3.19.

Status
Not open for further replies.