Ban request on [PH] Boscar Cake/Oscar Trulock for RDM and refund request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: moher4 ghost / Moher Moussy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Boscar Cake / Oscar Trulock

His/Her SteamID: None

Why Should This Player Be Punished: An argument start in front of my apartment at slums between 2 orgs which ends in them shooting and an ally of mine got killed later a cop shows up gun points me and tells me to get in my apartment and shoots me killing me for no reason which seems to be total RDM as i have done nothing at all to cause him to shoot in this event i lost my shotgun and my drugs 4 in total.

Note: I have tried to pull out my shotgun after the officer shot at me.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://www.mediafire.com/download/bzw8nj6wwrbtp7k/RDM_much_perpheads_demo_2015-4-20_14-38-22.dem

Tick: start of the argument, 35000, first shooting, 40000, cop RDM, 43650

Reaction score
+Support, I was literally in the situation. The cop shot Moher for no reason at all.

Deleted member 2538

The suspect (moher4 ghost) actually had a shotgun on his back and refused to get back to his apartment after I asked him many times.

Reaction score
I was involved in the situation and he didn't have any reason to kill Moher and the cop should have investigated more instead of killing 2 people.

MattIs

accepted.jpg
Player has been banned for 4 days for killing Moher for not such a valid reason, He wasn't a immediate threat, in real life co-operation would be first ensued.

Status
Not open for further replies.