Ban Request for [PH] Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH]Max - Sophia Wolf
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Max
His/Her SteamID: I cannot get it at the moment because he's not on the server.
Reason: RDM as mayor. I was mayor driving in my car with my limo behind me and my as in it as I drove past the lake houses as "Sophia Wolf" the admin max shot 4-5 shots at my car killed me and my as then after I died I put a report not knowing he was a admin. He then came to me and said 'I'm allowed to kill you' I said why did you kill me and he told me several reasons why he can kill me as mayor, the main one he said to me and he said was the reason why he killed me was because '' I added cop slots'' That does not add up to me that I can kill the mayor because he added 1-2 job slots.
Evidence: I do not have a demo, but i have a chat what i was saying to him. He was using mic. He also gave may reasons why you can kill the mayor. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=243i...5#.UpTaxsQUSqk

Reaction score
I have never heard of that kind of reason to kill people, i wan't Max to see this asap.. Aswell as the owners!

Reaction score
You can find the demo under "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Garrysmod\garrysmod\demos".
It's automatically recorded, just find the date and time it happened.

Reaction score
I talked to you about this... I made it clear when i left the reason, i even said to you: "Ok, Do you understand?" and you replied with a positive answer.

My friend, Spencer Wood; i believe was making multiple adverts for you to add cop slots and you were not responding so I was setting up an assassination attempt, I saw you driving in your Audi TT and had a perfect opportunity to kill you; I took it and unloaded a shotgun into your car; killing you.

After that you made a RDM report, thats when i spoke to you about it making it clear what the reasons were for killing the mayor and the one i used was in the sentence i wrote in the evidence screenshot.

(added) Forgot to mention that during the assassination he increased the slots after a final death threat, but it was too late by then.

Thanks,
Max

Reaction score
Max said:
I talked to you about this... I made it clear when i left the reason, i even said to you: "Ok, Do you understand?" and you replied with a positive answer.

My friend, Spencer Wood; i believe was making multiple adverts for you to add cop slots and you were not responding so I was setting up an assassination attempt, I saw you driving in your Audi TT and had a perfect opportunity to kill you; I took it and unloaded a shotgun into your car; killing you.

After that you made a RDM report, thats when i spoke to you about it making it clear what the reasons were for killing the mayor and the one i used was in the sentence i wrote in the evidence screenshot.

(added) Forgot to mention that during the assassination he increased the slots after a final death threat, but it was too late by then.

Thanks,
Max
Thats a reason to take him hostage, not kill him.

Reaction score
Max said:

Thanks,
Max
There was no possible way to take him hostage at the time. The Limo was right behind him with his SS and he was driving down the road quite fast.

Ash

Reaction score
Max said:

Thanks,
Max
I did in fact responded with his request. I added 6 cop slots.
As soon as i became cop

Reaction score
It is not right to kill someone from slots in a way that is metagaming.(looking at slots) The reason i say it is metagaming is because in real life you would ask the mayor or the gov. Also if i remember rightly the taxes were 7 and 25 which is no reason to kill him. Lastly, i agree with Alex_:D you should attempt to take him hostage not just kill him!

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
It is not right to kill someone from slots in a way that is metagaming.(looking at slots) The reason i say it is metagaming is because in real life you would ask the mayor or the gov. Also if i remember rightly the taxes were 7 and 25 which is no reason to kill him. Lastly, i agree with Alex_:D you should attempt to take him hostage not just kill him!
Like i said, there was no possible way to hostage the mayor at the current time. I did not kill him for taxes either. I did not metagame as if you RP it: My friend walks to the PD, the secretary says "Sorry we're not taking new recruits" and he asked the mayor for some. It is clearly not metagaming.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
well i'm sorry i wasn't told anything about that.

Reaction score
Let me get this straight i agree ash however i don't think this deserves a ban... AND you both have sides f the story.

Reaction score
Let me point out a few thing here: I did not say the reason was because you added cop slots; You said you added 1-2 slots in your first post now your saying you added 6. Expanding on the first point, you said that I said my reason was because you added cop slots when the console in the evidence clearly says that I said differently.

Ash

Reaction score
Max said:
Let me point out a few thing here: I did not say the reason was because you added cop slots; You said you added 1-2 slots in your first post now your saying you added 6. Expanding on the first point, you said that I said my reason was because you added cop slots when the console in the evidence clearly says that I said differently.
I said '6' because I added 2 slots to make it 6

Ash

Reaction score
Max said:

Thanks,
Max
What death threat? There was none others that a advert saying Higher cop slots That's no threat.

Reaction score
Max said:
Can you explain the other things you said? Like me saying I killed you because you added police slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.