Ban Request on [PH] Ranlu911GT3 // Ran Luka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ultimate - Michael White

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ran Luka (He refused to give it so i had to take it on a staff member.)

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71385982

Reason: Random Deathmatching(Killing Unarmed Person) // Lying to Staff ''@
The-Devils-Son'' //

Evidence: Tick:15000 -- Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!NRtWnKjJ!muNBhQxTniMapoSVNZvFRAxOLZ8Cceq_z0RYHUvEneg

Note: Devil said; ''They said you had a m16a4 on your back'' Its clearly visible,i didnt. That means,they lied or he lied. Im not sure who lied but someone lied about the case..Probably Devil knows it.

RDM Date: Player was killed by [PH] Ranlu911GT3 - 2014-12-15 19:56:27 -

As he said ''
FlEFus5.png
''
for me.

Reaction score
first of all when did i lied to a staff member can you please let him talk to me for that, i have also explaind why you got killed. i never said that to devil i said 1911

second. you had a gun on you (a full 1911) i took it. so thats a lie.

and what is the prob about saying "ok good luck"?

Reaction score
First of all. This is Random Deathmatching which is called RDM by common. You cant kill me without warning me. You cant see me i had 1911,You cant kill without a reason. Being in a gang war doesnt mean you can kill everyone in sight. Go read the rules and come back again and talk to me. There is nothing about good luck. I just said ''Good Luck'' for me as like you said. IF I DONT REMEMBER WRONG he said ''They said you had M16A4 on your back''

This is Roleplay,this is not call of duty,this is not deathmatch. If you dont know how to roleplay,dont be a part of this community.

((Sorry,cannot fit in to the comment))

Reaction score
Well Ran you very much should not have just shot him thought the window as there was no reason to do so when he was standing there very much unarmed as far as you could tell. You also clearly had the drop on him so you could have simply told him to get on the ground. It is known that you cannot kill people in a raid if they pose no threat to you as he did. I am going to give you a warning for this as you have not received many warnings and have no bans on record.

Status
Not open for further replies.