Ban Request on Segeci/Katie Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The Classiest of Bears/Hal Lavkatzo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Segeci/Katie Reynolds
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80659775
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.6, 2.1. I gunpointed Katie Reynolds with the intent to kidnap her, she proceeded to nonchalantly say 'nah it's alright' (2.1: no signs of panic or emotion when being gunpointed), and bring up her phone while refusing to comply with my demands for her to get in Michael Boyle's car (you can't see the phone in the demo, but Sdac2 and D3V can vouch for me) (3.6, indicated that she was contacting her allies, which resulted in her death. Her lack of compliance with my orders for her to get in the car also brought her death).

Her actions resulted in her death and my needing to hide out with my org in fear of the DNA being ID'd.

If anyone is wondering, I had my friends @D3V Gary Belinsky and @Sdac2 Michael Boyle take care of the NPC's.

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8enc51a5g24r0kt/perpheads_demo_2015-6-24_16-23-32.dem
YouTube Video for lazies:
Tick: 3,000

This is a video I made to counter @ThomasGeorge 's accusation that we did not kill the NPC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gary took care of the NPC and I was in my car ready to go, But she broke 3.4 and ruined the whole situation.

Reaction score
On my screen it looked like he was pointing. I realize now that i cannot see pistols. There was also a gas station NPC across the street. On hearing the gunshots from shooting the NPC he would of panicked and called the police. I was insight of the NPC for a short while aswell. I had my phone out and i was thinking they were pointing to get me in the car (Couldent see weapon). They took out my phone and went to call the cops.

Vid:

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what I see here, I'd say that he did in fact break those rules, seeing as he stayed so chill about it(Nah it's alright) However him saying that he couldn't see the weapon I'm going to stay neutral for now.

Reaction score
The YouTube video is up! If anyone wants to see how the situation unfolded but can't/is too lazy to watch the demo, then you can now! It has been edited for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435170581,1435166967][/DOUBLEPOST]After seeing Segici's video, I think this is worth a warning at most. Even though he should have been at least threatened by 3 men in cars telling her to get in, I understand the actions she took due to how she couldn't see my gun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Encountered This person 3 times in the past two days. Every time I have met him it seems to be that he breaks some form of rule.
For an example the user broke 3.4 by driving off from gunpoint, Resulting in his car being shot down by 3 guys and him killed.

This has also got him a ban for 2 weeks.

ThomasGeorge

3.4 was clearly broken here by Katie, but the thing that gets me is that has the NPC been killed? In the video you state
64d5182769afd060eb53317ad0120124.png

Incorrect, the NPC has been shot at - The glass is bulletproof. The NPC would still be alive and has probably called the 5-0.
That is quite minor in this situation. The thought is what matters here.

I am going to be supporting this application now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I don't know... Segeco does have some good points...
And as rule 2.1 says, "Life is not black and white". It would not be against the rules to not be completely panicked. It's quite possible infact to keep your cool when gunpointed.
And none of the videos provided shows that the player ever uses their phone.

Reaction score
Just saying, from my perspective it looked like they were pointing. I was scared if they were going to pull out guns (that's why I went to call the police). I didn't know at the time they were guns. As I could not see the guns

Reaction score
The truth may be that Segeco could not see the pistol. However, should he really be let of due to his own ignorance. He's played here for some time now (June 11th 2014 - Signed up on forums), shouldn't he have recognised this problem by now?.

As Segeco has already stated:

I realize now that i cannot see pistols

Indicating that he only realised now, which seems quite suspicious, considering he has been a member of criminal organisations and has had problems with the police in which firarms (Pistorls) were drawn, his interactions with firearms are therefore quite high. So for him to only realise this now is extremely far fetched.

However, this could have been an one off incident. Though if this was the case, shouldn't we have seen more reports of this bug?. Personally, I've never heard of this problem before.

Even if Segeco couldn't see the firearm, with someone 'pointing' at him using threatening language, and a known associate positioned in a car directly next to Segeco. Was it really a good idea to pull out his phone?, right next to them. He was still in a position in which if he made a wrong move he was aware he could have died. He even states this himself:

I was scared if they were going to pull out guns

Therefore if he was 'scared' that the men may harm him, it is still a direct breach of the rules 3.3 and 3.4. He understood what the men were saying, and knew he was outnumbered. He also must have been aware that the car could travel a lot faster than him, so attempting to run was futile. Not to mention that he already believed they 'were going to pull out guns'.

With all this taken in perspective, its quite apparent that Segeco understood his life and wellbeing was in danger, however instead of complying with the men that clearly had the upper hand. He decided to break the rule 3.4 (Also 2.1 and 3.6 as noted in original post). By attempting to pull out his phone, and call the police, while under gunpoint.

The NPC was also appropriately dealt with. The glass is in no way bulletproof. I know Paralake is a dangerous city, but glass in a car garage wouldn't be bullet proof. However the dealing with the NPC has nothing to do with this BR. This BR is about Segeco breaking rules 3.4, 2.1, and 3.6. If Segeco wants to dispute the opposition, he can make his own ban request.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The pistol issue was only noticed on the day I was mugged. I don't know why I couldent see it. But normally I can

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Another Rule Break, Another Issue caused by Segeco. The Player will be Permanently banned due to non stop trouble the past few months.

Thanks for making your BR.
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.