Ban request on QualityLolz, Katie Reynolds, Sam Arnold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Namesinsane/Chrisblackburn
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: QualityLolz: Craig Barton Katie Reynolds: Segeco Samジ : Sam Arnold
His/Her SteamID: Sam: STEAM_0:0:97474497 QualityLolz: STEAM_0:1:77043721
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4
I was at Regals 4, when I saw blood in Regals 4, I asked if I can come in, as having blood stains in an apartment is suspicious. They denied it, however, Katie reynolds, verbally abused me and has decided to refuse to come out. I gave her a ticket, she refused to pay the ticket, therefore I wanted to take her to jail for 2 years. When I drag her down, until the entrance of the apartment, the other officers leave, I uncuff her so that I do not need to confiscate her weapon. However, Sam Arnolds took a weapon out (3.4 here), his weapon was still passive, so I immediately pressed my panic button. He started shooting me, as well as Katie and Craig. Clearly, the three breaking 3.4 for just 2 year jail sentence.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylq54lm8ccfii25/perpheads_demo_2015-5-23 17-02-35.dem?dl=0
Tick:
5000, finishes at 19500.

STEAM_0:0:97474497

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know, 2 years is a pretty long time IC. It is short for convenience sake, but it is still justifiable to try and stop your friend from being sentenced.

Reaction score
Alright from what i saw in the demo i must say she did not break 1.2 when in her house since she cursed at you guys in her house. Although that is not the biggest problem here since its mostly about them shooting you at the end, they knew she was going in for 2years since you told them that, you also told her to drop the firearm so her friends could take it but she refused for some reason? then they still decide when the other cop leaves to kill you. So i will +Support this Br on them.

Reaction score
And what about you said
[Local] Chris Blackburn: Ill arrest you for 6.3

Huh what about that. you also just kept on blackmailing me and causing problems overall.

Reaction score
I disagree completely on this. I was not getting involved In the shooting, when my Freind decidied to make the shot I assisted him. I believe he was shot due to me loosing my AK and shit tons of drugs. ASWELL as 2 years. Also you were kinda being stupid. You were standing on the handrail. You were also deliberatly stoping us from shutting the door.

Secondly you were going to arrest me for 1.2 and refusing a ticket. I had a gun on my back, and you dragged me outside my own property. Then you were going to arrest me for 6.3.

Reaction score
Accepted
All 3 of them will be punished for killing NamesInsane with an invalid reason.
I'm also just going to point out that NamesInsane also allowed Segeco to drop his gun to his friends so he wouldn't lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.