Ban Request on Taurus Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] JarredInator/Jarred Johnson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: mKL / Taurus Johnson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31823319
Reason: Had a little shootout with the cops. After i forced them away from taking my drugs for a min or 2, this guy came out of nowhere. Instantly runs to my drugs and takes them. (2 big cocain seeds and 1 big weed seed) Breaking 3.25 and 3.4/3.6 since he died 20 sec after that. I made a report but i was busy in a RP sit so it had to wait, when the RP sit was over 30 min already past so /report was to late. Therefor this Ban Request.
Evidence: Around tick 20500 http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/ec0ce8b0adb9b33c0418e0566709b8b3/

Reaction score
Hello Jarred, I will check out the demo in a bit when more staff members are on the server. I'll also keep an eye out for him on the server as you have provided no Steam ID.

Reaction score
OKay Jarred you didnt gun point me any time, you could have told me to drop all items instead of just insta shoot when i was about to leave. since i was in your room before you got in the door there. i know it was a little random, but still i dont think i deserve a ban for that at all.

Reaction score
and i couldnt leave cause door was locked anyway, so you could have just mugged me.

Reaction score
Approved.png

Received a very stern warning. Contact me in-game for a small refund if necessary Jarred. I've told Taurus that he has broken 3.3 3.4 and he's lucky just to get a warning. Any other rule break will most likely result in a long ban due to excessive warnings.

Thanks again for posting a ban request Jarred.

Status
Not open for further replies.