Ban request on Thomas George for 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Krzeszny / Charles Fox
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: max payne / Thomas George
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079
Reason: 3.4 - keeping me at gunpoint for one minute in the middle of the day on the bazaar parking lot, leading to crashing my car (possibly in a police chase) after about 3 minutes 15 seconds from driving away.

Let's start from the beginning.
You can watch the demo from 63000 to see that I didn't offend him in any way which could lead to putting me at gunpoint in a public place. Before that point, he was trying to steal my car multiple times and thanks to his luck, police didn't catch him (and he's also lucky I didn't have a gun on me). I made an emergency report after 63000 when I had overheard him plotting with a guy to shoot me and steal my car or something. Doesn't really matter. Police never came after I called them.

65500 - He talked to a guy who just got out of jail (that guy was arrested for attempted theft of my car) to help him steal my car. When I saw him with a gun, I was trying to make an emergency report again but I didn't have enough time. He approached me with a Mac-11, told me to get out and was holding me at gunpoint for 1 minute on the bazaar parking lot while his friend was stealing my car. Obviously, it was in the middle of a day IC, so if it wasn't almost midnight OOC (and if it were real life) the parking lot, the bazaar and puffer marker in would be full of people and someone would call police on him.
After his friend had broken into my car, they drove away and after about 3 minutes 15 seconds I got a pop-up saying my car got disabled (I made an emergency report to police stating where they went).

Thomas has clearly put his life at risk by holding me at gunpoint for 1 minute and by causing a car crash just after stealing the car. With no realistic chances to escape - Jeep Wrangler drives at maximum speed of 39 MPH.

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/en/da594b3d88099a3b72f661d9eb64c859/ tick 63000

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.