2.3, 2.5, 3.4, and 3.5 @ ✪[Sky]-Nooni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: IZ / Arthur Mahone
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:N0oni:D_Rio / Robert Slaughter
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
2.3 - This player was abusing the fact that there was a stove in Projex, he would hop on every day at 8-9 AM, Buy P3 and raid me. This time I was prepared and was ready for him, minutes after I hear him enter his apartment I keep my eyes on the door and then I suddenly see his head coming out of the floor jumping up and down. I also noticed he had an AK47 which you could see in the video. I called him out for it, and he said he was getting a crowbar. In the video he had his AK47 out the whole time, if he was going to get a crowbar he would have to use his free hands.

2.5/3.5- This player ran me over twice, without any proper reason. The first time he ran me over was when he lost a heated argument. I just died and respawned, went to go to the garage and I see his car at regals. The car then comes at me full speed running me over, he then said whoops. even tho in the video you could see clearly he wanted to run me over and was no accident. He could've stopped the car but didn't. The Second time where he ran me over was when he lost a raid and left the game, came back after 30 mins and he came back to raid me. He saw me leaving projex and going to my car. He saw that as a good moment to run me over and raid my property. He then said "Whoops" again, trying to make it seem as an accident. But once again, he had a lot of chances to stop his car and not run me over.

3.4- After being raided by him (He didn't kill me in the raid) I decided to get revenge on him, I went around the city to search for him. I saw him at the Car park infront of hospital on the far left (Entrance of the car park where not all NPCs could see me), He was out of his car talking with his friend OG LOC, I decided to wait for him to get into his car where It would be possible for me to kill him, He got into his car I then drove into the car park crashing into his car blocking him from getting out and I get out of the car with my gun aiming at him. At this point he was under GP, I instructed him to get out the car, he decided to drive the car back when that failed and he realized there was no escape. He got out the car and took his gun out trying to shoot me, he was then gunned down. But because of me following him up I had to leave the cover of my car where it was protecting me from his friend OG LOC, because of him breaking 3.4 OG LOC was able to run me over and kill me resulting me in losing an Ak47 with Comepensator and Red Dot.
Evidence (Demo Required):
2.5 -1
2.5 - 2
Tick:

Reaction score
he would hop on every day at 8-9 AM, Buy P3 and raid me.
Which isn't against the rules.
I keep my eyes on the door and then I suddenly see his head coming out of the floor jumping up and down.
You can't see anything by doing this.
3.4- After being raided by him (He didn't kill me in the raid) I decided to get revenge on him, I went around the city to search for him. I saw him at the Car park infront of hospital on the far left (Entrance of the car park where not all NPCs could see me), He was out of his car talking with his friend OG LOC, I decided to wait for him to get into his car where It would be possible for me to kill him, He got into his car I then drove into the car park crashing into his car blocking him from getting out and I get out of the car with my gun aiming at him. At this point he was under GP, I instructed him to get out the car, he decided to drive the car back when that failed and he realized there was no escape. He got out the car and took his gun out trying to shoot me, he was then gunned down. But because of me following him up I had to leave the cover of my car where it was protecting me from his friend OG LOC, because of him breaking 3.4 OG LOC was able to run me over and kill me resulting me in losing an Ak47 with Comepensator and Red Dot.
I don't see what's the problem here, you're trying to kill him and didn't even say anything before you started shooting at him.

Reaction score
3.4 had been dealt already idk why you doing ar on that
2.5/1- after raiding him he spawn at the city saw him came to talk to him but was too fast didnt break-in time sorry about that
2.5/2- was drifting and parking accidentally ran him over again was too fast both time he was on road and i didnt done that on perpuse was just talking shit on chat after he got run over to make him mad cuz we have beef between us

Reaction score
about the 2.3 dom already send msg about that idk why this dude doing ars about situations that already been dealt

Reaction score
and about the 3.4 clip you killed me in mid of city while there is so many npcs around you ...

Reaction score
  • Staff
2.3 - He warned you as there was no footage. But now there's footage of you doing it.
You said you were trying to get a crowbar but you weren't.

for the 3.4, you raided me and kept threatening my life told me" base you pussy, ill come raid you pussy"
I can kill you in broad daylight since you threatened my life, and wanted to kill me. You of all people already know this.

When you ran me over, it wasn't an accident you had enough time to stop.

Reaction score
thats a lie right there you right you ahd a reason i raided you and you put your hands up and let me in your base that talk shit was ooc

A1L

Reaction score
Closed

Requested to be closed by OP, the situation regarding the 2.3 will still however be dealt with if @Dom_ hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.