Ban request - Pepitoz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If I was in Michael Miller's point of view I most likely wouldn't have seen the weapons pointed as it was at the back of the car according to the demo. Driving in a first person view would probably mean the vision of the weapon is not noticeable. I would like to know the reason behind pulling out a weapon and killing that officer; it can result in a rule break of 3.4 if it was for something like a traffic ticket, when I roleplay I try to avoid firearms and only use them when absolute necessary. I will not support this ban request as I don't think his life was in danger; he also had a chance to escape, I also don't think he was able to see the weapon anyway when he got into the vehicle.

Reaction score
-Support, as you see at 1:26 in the video Pepitoz's life was no longer in danger as your gun and attention was aimed elsewhere. Unless of course the person in the image below had a weapon, which is difficult to see as the video is unclear.

288fe0e4e2.jpg

Reaction score
Thank you for the ban request as breaking serious rules are very important to be dealt with. I would like to justify myself because firstly show by MoronPipllyd my life was not in danger as you aimed far from me, which I assumed out of sight and secondly your friends were completely unarmed if i remember correctly and were not even look at me!

But if you want to push if further, please do. In that situation my chances of escaping were tremendously high. I would also recommend next time we are in an admin sit you don't repetitive tell me to shut up and be aggressive due to it was quite negative play.

Reaction score
-support
Same as moron, when you killed hi's partner your friend weren't paying attention to pepitoz. Since the engine was still running and the car door was still opened he had a great chance of escaping. So he did.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
I will have a look when i have internet on the weekend and then decide.
Meant to reply to your other post on the other ban appeal, haha.

Reaction score
I don't want to cause more time to be wasted from the enforcers, moderators and admins reviewing this post, but upon it being mentioned by Mannerwaffel I have just realised another issue that has popped up on this ban request. This is due to the fact that when I was about to give Alex (her second ticket in the last five minutes) she did indeed pull out a gun at me for this reason.

Which now thinking back to does not make much sense; as its just a parking ticket! So, why does she feel like its necessary to do such a thing? Alex and the staff viewing this, don't worry I don't need any further assistance with this unrealistic situation, but It would be nice if someone could remind her in-game.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
May I ask why you put Michael at gunpoint? I think it was for a traffic violence. Please give an honest anwser to me.
Posted a response below in reply to this, in short as I was going to give her a ticket. This does not sound realistic at all.

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
The officer that shot at you while you had miller under gunpoint was kinda dodgy.
I think possibly he had his gun out while exiting the car, so it was no holstered. Not exactly sure, will show him his wrong doings.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
If I was in Michael Miller's point of view I most likely wouldn't have seen the weapons pointed as it was at the back of the car according to the demo. Driving in a first person view would probably mean the vision of the weapon is not noticeable. I would like to know the reason behind pulling out a weapon and killing that officer; it can result in a rule break of 3.4 if it was for something like a traffic ticket, when I roleplay I try to avoid firearms and only use them when absolute necessary. I will not support this ban request as I don't think his life was in danger; he also had a chance to escape, I also don't think he was able to see the weapon anyway when he got into the vehicle.
Question has been answered; I or someone else will find her in-game and will decide if a punishment will be given.

Reaction score
Ban Request Denied, the user Pepitoz did everything right and within the rules in that situation. The user Alex3991 has to face a warning for 3.4 as she was putting him at gunpoint for a traffic violence and killing his partner.

//Closed and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.