Ar on Propane by Brinch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Brinch
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Propane
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89233705
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I believe that Propane used the third person function incorrectly to see around a corner in a physical impossible manner. Even though that both him and his partner claims that Propane’s partner was hidden behind the vehicle (@Archibald); which doesn’t seem to be the case from my POV.

Additional Comments:
It was firstly stated by Propane’s partner that they used their mirrors to look around the corner. As I explained him that it was against the rules he changed his statement and said that he was hiding behind the patrol vehicle. The Partners steam name is Emperor Arkonsaer

To sort out the situation I believe a demo from their POV is needed.

Evidence
:

Last edited:
Reaction score
The sit happend 1h later and i couldnt remeber if he was standing behind the corner. And i do apoligize for providing false information. As you can see in the video i was guided by my partner who was sitting next to me.
If you wish the full demo i can provide that or even a longer version where we argue about if someone can go over the sidewalk .

Reaction score
Accepted

@Propane will receive a two week ban from the server. Lying is not tolerated, especially in admin situations as it makes everyone's jobs harder when they don't need to be. You also have a high warning/ban count.

Reactions: Kay
Status
Not open for further replies.