AR on Joe Crack | 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: My steam username is captain. My in-game name is Aliyah Harper.

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: His steam username is AltOp. His in-game name is Joe Crack.

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66330411

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

While on patrol with my partner Vincent Halloween (@Skript), we came in contact with Joe Crack, a male who had an active warrant for his arrest. We asked him multiple times (under gunpoint) to step out of the vehicle and place his hands in the air. He refused to do so and decided to reverse away, attempting to evade the scene. My partner, Officer Halloween, ran to the exit in attempts to spike the vehicle- which we successfully did. After doing so, the driver then attempted to run my partner over. From there, we open fire on the vehicle to disable it. We give subsequent commands for the driver to step out with his hands up and instead, he gets out and books it to the bank area. From there, he removes a weapon (while under gunpoint), not even having a chance to fire. He is then shot to death by me and my partner. In short, the user should be punished for his actions as he violated rule 3.4 putting your life at risk in the server rules. I attempted to address him about it, but he didn't care.

As shown in the video evidence, he was asked SEVERAL times to stop and get out with his hands up. He didn't value his life at all, ultimately leading to his death.

Evidence:

Status
Not open for further replies.