Ban Request: Eddie Winston (OMG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wade scott (White Rasta)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Eddie Winston (OMG) steam-profile
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44491944
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Rule broken: 2.1 & 3.4 & 1.1 & 3.24 & 3.25 (maybe 3.18) [refuse to drop everything in the inventory and refuse to take a print on the inventory. And he's being rude to me my friends and the Enforcer. and he's breaking the rp. And more...]
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/i98Tz
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/6bb925229ce9fd0a2d05b0721f22e357/
Tick: 26379
witness: Bullyreece (Reece Davidson) [Enforcer]. He told me to make a Ban Request. you can ask him what happend.
Admins online at this time: Bullyreece
Date/Time of incident [GMT+1]: 2015-06-11 Around 23.00-24.00

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree with this BR completely. I obviously was handling the admin situation and the user appeared to have stalled the RP completely. This led me to believe that 3.24 was broken due to it requiring me to actually come to the scene due to the user not dropping his items and rather taking it to LOOC.

3.24 - ^^
1.1 - The user was being disrespectful to the players using LOOC. Telling them to "Choke on the pots" and insulting them.
2.1 - The user did not act realistically at all and decided not to drop his items despite being searched and even in the admin sit.
3.4 - He was not taking the gunpoint into account and did not comply with the users.
3.25 - The user picked up his drugs with enough evidence to prove that there was suspicion of him about to be raided.

He maybe even broke 3.18 by storing his items in storage (I can't prove this due to not being able to check the console although due to the players conduct I have suspicion to believe that he did).

I have already warned the player. However I would've issued a ban if there would have been a moderator or above online. Thus the reason I have asked them to post the BR.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was a witness and everything Vaith and Bullyreece had said are true. I was (Ingame) Raymon Momena. I approve of this Ban Request.

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Handling this as Devils is on Holiday (As requested). Player will be banned for 2 days due to his actions.

Thanks for making the BR :)

Status
Not open for further replies.