Ban Request- Shoot Out at City Shop 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Pvt. Henk N1@New PC!/Davy Joneson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: (They where with to many.)
His/Her SteamID: (They where with to many.)
Reason: Random shooting on our shop and more things that where earlier this week. While they clearly break 2.5, 6.1 and 6.2. All they got was a warning and still they mess up later on.

Evidence: I've got the demo's listed in categories. These actions where not necessary.

Shoot Out: When the Shoot Out began nothing happend before this. But we saw them as a threat and closed the doors. Because they where driving really suspicious around the City block. If you see the Demo I clearly wasn't happy what happend. So I kept distance.

Hostage: We got taken hostage because one of our Org members told them where we were. After being brought to their base, we needed to drop stuff as they asked. Than they got bored and killed us.

Molotov: When we first got taken Hostage, they tought it would be funny to trow a Molotov in our store.

Demo('s): Shoot out from my point of view https://mega.co.nz/#!cUEwGD6S!BYh54p...F5kwPRftehW-do. When we where taken hostage https://mega.co.nz/#!ZFsWWASK!-lADz9...UBWBsAnmD5V-TE. When we got a Molotov in our store https://mega.co.nz/#!lFdzBapZ!nx4Xyo...e_VWimOolZDghg.

Reaction score
I would say it is 2.5 aswell if they just molotoved your shop and 5.6 because as it is saying it the rules:
2.5 Excessive Negativity - ...For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.
5.6 Hostage Taking - Players may only take other players hostage if it is absolutely necessary, for example if taking a hostage will increase the chances of the player escaping the police then a hostage can be taken

Ayjay

Reaction score
After watching all demos I came to the conclusion that this ban request will be denied.

First demo:
The first demo showed your shop getting raided by 'The Belinsky family' this happened due to an ongoing 'war' with your org and their org; you were raided by several people and they followed the rules in every way. This was not RDM; this was simply them reacting to one of your org members stating that they will kill someone within 'the Belinsky family'

Second Demo:
This is pretty much the same as the last Demo, they did something to 'make a message' and show you that you needed to surrender.

Third Demo:
I didn't really agree with this to be honest, their was no actual need to Molotov your store and I will speak to the person who did it about rule 2.5 and how they should not really of set fire to your store when it really isn't needed.

Either way, this has been denied and hopefully you have resolved issues with the org which you were at war with. Either way they should not keep carrying on with the 'war' you seem to
be at as it does not really emulate much roleplay them just killing you over and over therefore they will be spoken to about this if it does not stop.

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:
After watching all demos I came to the conclusion that this ban request will be denied.

First demo:
The first demo showed your shop getting raided by 'The Belinsky family' this happened due to an ongoing 'war' with your org and their org; you were raided by several people and they followed the rules in every way. This was not RDM; this was simply them reacting to one of your org members stating that they will kill someone within 'the Belinsky family'

Second Demo:
This is pretty much the same as the last Demo, they did something to 'make a message' and show you that you needed to surrender.

Third Demo:
I didn't really agree with this to be honest, their was no actual need to Molotov your store and I will speak to the person who did it about rule 2.5 and how they should not really of set fire to your store when it really isn't needed.

Either way, this has been denied and hopefully you have resolved issues with the org which you were at war with. Either way they should not keep carrying on with the 'war' you seem to
be at as it does not really emulate much roleplay them just killing you over and over therefore they will be spoken to about this if it does not stop.
Absolutely true, they need to understand that if they do something to an org most of the time that org will retaliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.