AR against Alex Fisher and Luke Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Cookies (IG Name)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alex Fisher and Luke Kennedy
His/Her SteamID: (Unsure)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: We had two hostages, they had been delaying the RP already by sending in numerous people that 'Had the money' but really didn't and was an excuse for us to open the door so they could shoot at us. They had already received proof of the hostages many times. They then decided, even though we said we would kill the hostages if we didn't receive the money, to begin to break down the door. Therefore we shot a hostage. A few minutes later they tried again. Sadly that is the only part I got on recording.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!ulVUiaiS!C2EIAzKB72usH9_LpF9pHZwDd4na98pW5miK0fgTmaM
Tick: Around 1000 but the whole situation last about 12 minutes...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was there when we were being taken as a hostage and I totally agree with their idiotic actions, however this doesn't really show anything and you need the demo of where Alex Fisher yelled okay shoot him then we dont care if you're not involved with the slums raid, something along the lines of that. Then I asked him in LOOC at the PD why he said kill me and he said "it was just banter".
If you could get that on record maybe I could prove that that was Alex Fisher saying that as we also spoke at the PD. The cops also broke down the door which lead to our death and they kept saying things like get a swat sniper in place while the hostage takers could hear them before this recording started. As my gmod crashes everytime I load a demo up could you please make a demo of when they said like get a swat sniper in place, etc. They did break a lot of rules but this video doesn't prove much apart from them battering ramming a door when told not to. When a full demo is provided I will be giving my full support for this AR as I was one of the hostages and I know exactly what went on.

Kind Regards,
Daragh // Jonathan Good.

Reaction score
+Support

What I can see is that the few that had been taken hostage were easily identifiable as hostages, therefore the police would have to obey your demands to ensure the hostages safety. They sent in numerous people without your demands, thus endangering the hostages even further. After a few rounds of the polices bad actions, it resulted in a hostages death which could've been easily avoided.

Reaction score
pending2.png

The demo link does not work and needs to be replaced if you want this AR to be accepted. Please do this within 24 hours.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1462107354,1462003338][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

No demo provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.