Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: William - Micky Carson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Grassklipper - Yamashita Shiegetaka
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Yamashita Shiegetaka drove into my test car on the wrong side of the road with no headlights or sirens.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support
Evidence proves that Yamashita was on the wrong side of the highway, and was also not responding to an emergency as he had no sirens on.

I suggest you do a RR later when this gets accepted ;)

Alex

+Support, clearly drove on wrong side of the road, resulting in you losing a bunch of money.

Also you should make a refund request now, as it will take a long time to get it refunded as it's semi-rare that an senior administrator or higher is on.

Last edited by a moderator:

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Heres my side of the story.
I was driving from the Police Department, and as I went from the intersection turning towards the business highway, I got rammed by a vehicle, which forced me to go on the other side of the road. I had two options, either go the same way, or back up and go on the right side. I didnt think of the smartest one, so I went on the wrong side, which I should not have do in the first place. As I was going up the wrong side, you came infront of me, and you unfortunately lost your test car, and probably a lot of money. My actions were stupid and what I did should not be done. I should of thought about the smartest thing. I put my life into danger which is against the rules and I shouldnt have done it. I apologise for my actions and I fully understand that you might be angry at me. I am truly sorry for what I did. I hope you accept the apology.

Reaction score
I don't accept your apology because I asked you kindly to apologize to me in the admin sit with Lewis. You told me you did nothing wrong, and I gave you a chance to come clean or I would make the ban request. You then started yelling at me with you opinion, that it was not your fault and you were standing still and something about you getting rammed from the other side of the road which is clearly not true.

I think you should provide me a demo of what happend from your perspective.

Reaction score
Well, I apologize, and I could give you your money back, but its too late now, anyways I am sorry for what I did, and I just have to accept that you wont accept my apology. I can not provide the demo as I don't have it.

Thats a god damn lie, I asked you if you could refund me in the sit aswell, but you responded with that you were broke and had no chance of paying it back.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@GrassKlipper Will be given a warning for 4.1 - 4.2 for driving on the wrong side without sirens and emergency lights. I will also speak to him personalty about following the laws and police side of the rules a little bit better. Thank you.

P.S: Forgot to add that you can make a refund request .​

Status
Not open for further replies.