Yamashita Shigeteka - Grassklipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Your Steam/In-game Name: Alex | Danny Bishop

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @GrassKlipper | Yamashita Shigeteka

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was pulling over Yamashita for driving a little recklessly on the highway, when I then come up at the warehouse he keeps trying to get away where I then road spike his vehicle, he says "Your dead". And he's friend which i believe is actually Chris Anderson, however I do not know this, as I saw his car was inside, can not see the names of the persons though. Started shooting me over a $250-500 ticket for driving on wrong side of road maybe 500-1000 for failing to cooperate. But nothing more, which resulted in S.W.A.T coming later on and raiding their whole house resulting in them possibly losing a lot worth of maybe? (drugs and weapons) due to them being a little aggressive towards an unarmed speed enforcer, I also believe 2.5 counts here as I was unarmed and never posed a threat to any of them?

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Also you might see at last i actually ram his car, which is because i am bleeding and i was driving to the hospital as soon as possible and his car was blocking the road.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I see you believe that I was shooting you, but I were not. I were unarmed at that time. My friend had guns out, and you saw it, so they decided to shoot towards you. I were just inside of the building. Im not sure if I have my demo, but if I find my demo, I will happily forward it to this thread. And also, we were raiding the house, therefor they shot at you, as you were a cop.

Reaction score
pending2.png

@GrassKlipper please upload a demo of your perpective of the situation, if you don't you will be punished for 3.4. You have 72 hours.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1451664642,1450987200][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

The user will be banned for: 3.4 as they got the officer killed over a ticket.​

Status
Not open for further replies.