Ban request -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: AyJay Harlem

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Harry Brown

His/Her SteamID: N/A

Reason: RDM'ing someone as a cop with no roleplay reason, obviously breaking 4.1 he said the reason he shot the person (Jarred Johnson) was because the person was "Fail RP'ing". This person was breaking 4.1 and disturbing other peoples roleplay while doing that. The evidence pretty clearly shows everything that happened if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Evidence:
[video=youtube;kjWMVVtTXDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjWMVVtTXDQ[/video]

Both should be punished. If you look at the chat before the shooting it says 'Harry drags' however the suspect just walks away.

Ehm... besides that you can so + or - support. I think its 100% obvious that this guy deserves a ban even if he has a clean history or not xD haha =p

+Support ive attempted to speak to this guy about breaking rules many of times before, He definitely should at least receive a warning or warnings. Also the cop did /me grabbs So realistically jarrad should've atleasr followed him however he did not.

Accepted - Just because you feel someone has broken a rule does not excuse these kind of actions. Secondly, try to specify to whom your /me is directed at,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back