Ban/Warning Request: Craig Barton and Kenny Varley

Should breaking law 1.2 againt a police officer for no apparent reason count as breaking rule 3.4?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TheFrozenMonkeyKing/Jake Hudson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
QualityLolz/Craig Barton. (Unkown)/Kenny Varley. *tomhillm8/Thomas George*

His/Her SteamID:
QualityLolz: STEAM_0:1:77043721
Unknown on Kenny Varley
tomhillm8: STEAM_0:0:35126079

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Let me just begin saying that Thomas George is not the main focus here. The main focus is the 2 other guys, and I would just like Thomas to get a warning of a sort.

Let's begin with Craig Barton. He was starting talking to some minges and started breaking law 1.2 and 1.7, right in front of me, a police officer. Now, as he began pushing him, I wanted to seperate them. No clear rules had been broken so far, but then he started acting like he was talking to a friend on the phone, loud and clear, so I could hear him talk about killing me. This is not only a serious law 1.7 breakage(?) but he is also breaking rule 3.4 for risking his freedom for no reason. As I arrested him and was going to take him up to the station for intterogation, Kenny Varley rolled up on the side of us and started asking questions. Suddenly, without using any "/me," Craig jumped into his car. I knew what was going on, and demanded them to exit the car, while gunpointing them, so they shouldn't drive away. They kept on driving and kept mumbeling, and drove off. They broke 3.4 because the drove away during gunpoint.

While I was waiting for the staff to take a look at my report, I met Thomas George which started breaking law 1.2 by calling me shit for no reason, and therefore breaking rule 3.4 for risking his freedom, as he didn't stop. But this is nothing big and can just be ignored. I would appreciate a warning, though.

After that, when Daymon finaly showed up to my report, they Craig and Kenny both lied in an admin sit, saying that I shot at their car, which I didn't, and that they didn't break any rules.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.co.nz/#!2clEVDSI!7OFq8JGYyB_U32D_lRNpdG__W0h8RaYL8k19PfpWjDk
And
https://mega.co.nz/#!XNdXBBqA!vhVGby2mfPhdiHacx3tf0O2Z3_KgD3AfzwhAu_7Mevc

Tick:
I'm not sure if you can hear the person that made the demo, so if you can't the demos might be hard to understand.

First demo: 66839 -The guy begins acting wierd and breaking laws. You should see the rest from there.
For some reason it was split into 2 demos.

Second demo:
Watch this one from the start. You should watch it from the start, but the guy gets into his car and breaks 3.4 at around 2700. As you can see, I did not fire any shots, so they are lying in the admin sit at 37000.

Oh, and Thomas George did some breaking of law 1.2 and possibly 3.4 because he did it for no appearent reason. But that is nothing big, as I didn't handle it well in IC instead of OOC. Tick: 11221

Now, the admin sit for the case with these guys begins at:
Alone: 29850
With the people I'd like to give a warning/ban: 36000

Last edited:
Reaction score
listen, just as i was about to get out, he drove off, so it was risky doing so. also you just broke rules but shooting our car. i was going to listen to you, i think kenny is the one that should be banned

also, i think i have birthday unluck.

ThomasGeorge

As I said previously, being anti-social around a police officer is not breaking 3.4 as you claimed. If you were to be a crazed killer cop, then it would be 3.4 as you'd probably kill me.

You claimed that it was rule 3.4 which is stated as "putting your life at risk", but you claim it's putting your freedom at risk which is incorrect. Also, verbally abusing someone isn't against the rules when it is in-character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Accepted

The only people that will be receiving punishment are Kenny Varley and Craig, Kenny for breaking 3.4 and Craig for lying during an admin situation.
Craig will receive a warning, Kenny has received a week long ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.