Server Suggestion Bandages/Food/Drinks/Stimpacks when you've reached the prop limit

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Bandages/Food/Drinks/Stimpacks while reaching the prop limit
Suggestion Description: When you have reached the prop limit you cannot drop or heal any other player which I find annoying as I tried healing someone but I had reached the prop limit. which resulted in his death

Why should this be added?:
Why shouldn't it?

What negatives could this have?:
Server lag?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you be more specific on what you want? At the moment you only described that you cant drop or heal people but not what you are actually suggesting.

Reaction score
Are you spiced up or something?
What he’s asking is what is your solution to this problem. I presume it’s simply that you be able to drop bandages/heal people when you have reached prop limit, though it’s worth specifying if that’s incorrect.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
What he’s asking is what is your solution to this problem. I presume it’s simply that you be able to drop bandages/heal people when you have reached prop limit, though it’s worth specifying if that’s incorrect.

Yes, that is my idea. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Reaction score
(Same answer as I put in the deleted one) Or having a limit of these items specifically too which is separate from the props (nothing too big of course for lag reasons)

Reaction score
I've experienced the same when dropping guns, crafting materials, drugs etc whilst at the prop limit. Maybe keep the limit of 40 props, and add an extra 5/10 specifically for dropped items? Alternatively have no limit for dropped items/dropped items don't count towards the prop limit, but there are obvious issues with this.

Reaction score
add ammo boxes to the bunch too it's very annoying when you're in a raid and you want to drop something to your partner just to get hit with the "you've reached the prop limit" prompt