Police Suggestion Bank Reward

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Bank Reward
Suggestion Description: Pay all officers a sum of money as reward for detaching Bank vault cracker.

It can be a constant amount, an amount that fluctuates based on the number of robbers and how heavy the city budget is or maybe just number of robbers.

Why should this be added?:
- Differentiates bank robbery from a typical raid even more-so by rewarding police for prioritizing and clearing this event.
- More reason and deterrence for lower ranking police to not make silly moves that typically upset supervisors and turn out to be oversights like driving straight down main street only to get as-50'ed
-Gives criminals a harder but more intense fight solely because the cops are given more of a reward to chase after just how the crims are chasing after their reward.
- More rewards for police work.

What negatives could this have?:
- I would guess this is a bit confusing to actually know what is a balanced way of rewarding pd for detaching but if every other confiscate-able item was figured out I believe this one is possible.

Reaction score
Minge cops already try to run in and confiscate the drill mid shootout, let’s give them more reason to

Reaction score
Not sure why a reward is needed when there is also confiscation money but if you really wanted maybe do it when they got rid of all wanted bank robbers before they make it out with the money? I'm not a fan of cops bum rushing to the safe.

Reaction score
That's a good point but I already knew the idea wasn't perfect on it's own so yes I absolutely agree with placing deterrents for mingy cops from just running in. In fact to be completely fair for you to lose your bank cracker to a minge cop rushing it is for you to also abandon it because it takes like a solid 10-15 seconds of sitting there vulnerable to successfully detach it.