Server Suggestion vault closing

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: vault closing
Suggestion Description: Bank vault opening can be too little amount of time at lower robber count when fighting PD even if the criminals prevail.

2 solutions proposed:

Increase the time for vault closing

OR

The vault of the XQ bank while being robbed should stay open until all the money has been collected then close a few minutes after allowing the robbers to exit or until all the bank robbers get arrested / die.

Why should this be added?:
- Balance
- Rewarding victors
- PD Apprehension is possible for vault holdouts

What negatives could this have?:
- more bank robberies?

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Cop Benefit:
If a criminal holds out in vault, it can be closed on them then they're stuck forever. I had this happen in a robbery before as TFU responding. It's hilarious, but it's obviously a problem.

Criminal Benefit:

Bank robbery is high risk high reward, but when the risk (PD) is wiped, should be take-able by the victors who play it slow and win.

Example:
Yesterday I robbed a bank with 1 scar, 1 mp5k and 1 pistol. We fought about 4 TFOs and 5 pistol cops winning in the end with me being last man standing.

When the PD was wiped and I tried collecting our rightful loot, the vault had closed just as I was approaching it after it had been successfully cracked open. This was a bummer to me and I am sure to anybody who doesn't want to bring an army to the bank robbery, as the less people you bring the slower you must play the fight usually, this means you have a extremely high chance of not being able to have time to collect the money safely even if you pull off a win. If a feature is added to remedy this, this will make it fair for the criminals to be able to collect their reward.

Reaction score
I think getting sealed in the vault is a gameplay feature we should retain Thoughbeit cops should be given the ability to open the vault if occupied.