Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Mim
How long were you banned for: 1 week

Your Steam Name
: Viggoboii
Your In-game Name: Viggo Larsen
Your Steam ID:/76561198338650971/

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Metagaming
Why should this appeal be considered: Yesterday me and GainAxeDK went ahead and talked about the situation. that happend Sunday we also looked at my other ban appeal. Where we saw that you said we where lying in the Admin sit. Then i thought huh this is weird because i diden't lie about anything at all because i almost diden't even say anything because i knew you where right. So i did not then i asked GainAxe about if he lied and i said be totally honest with me did you lie? He said no i did not then he said i said that we thought we where using in-game voice where it could effect others. But as we can see we accidently diden't and that is why we don't even wanna use discord anymore because we can see that if we do the same we will just get years of ban. And we don't want that like you said in the admin sit. It has been 3 days since we got banned maybe 4 i don't remember but me and GainAxe keep talking about what we could have lied about because that can really be the only reason why we got so much ban instead of a warning. Because i see other just getting warnings. And then we get 1 week+ ban so it can only be the lie part right? If we did lie pleasae tell me what we lied about because i wanna be able to fix it. I really don't wanna play .io games anymore i wanna get on perpheads again.

Additional Comment(s): like i said last time my grammer is very bad so sorry bout that.

Mim

Reaction score
reZ3HtW.png

First of all, this doesn't seem like an apology. You made an apology the other day and that was denied and so will this one. You say you don't understand how you lied. I'll explain it. I bought you both to a roof and asked if you were metagaming, under my understanding you both denied it. I said well I know you are so ill ask again, you both then said you were using it to talk OOC. I then said I had been spectating for 30 mins and watched all of your situations where you both didn't talk. Only then did you admit to it. This is lying and attempted deception. Next time if an admin asks if you were doing something, own up to it as they probably already know and just want you to be honest with them.

I understand it's not great being banned from the server but its how it works. Don't break rules if you don't want to be punished for breaking them. I appreciate with COVID and stuff perp can be fun to play on but surely that encourages you to follow the rules more and not break them in the first place. I am able to empathise and understand the struggles of wanting to talk to mates and play games but if you can't control what information you talk about then you shouldn't be doing it anyways.

I wish you a good week and come back with a better understanding of the rules you have broken.

Stay safe!

Reviewed with @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.