Banreguest on [PH] The Strange Deranged Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lihakiisseli / James Keller
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH] The Strange Deranged Mage / Gino Luchiczi

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35691857
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.4 by shooting me under gunpoint when i had gun first pointed and also eguipped before. I heard gunshot after my friend left shop i did go out and see blood in front of bazar 5 i did go in and get my gun attack state. Then he comes in without a gun already in my gunpoint then he takes gun and shoot me under gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
As you stated within the admin sit, you simply "walked" into my shop also saying you had no intention of raiding me. Why would you carry a weapon in attack stance and say you weren't raiding me. And when you did see me, you did not yell a submissive battlecry, which gives me access to a select number of options.

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and give my support.

It is evident that @The Strange Deranged Mage ignored rule 3.4, as he pulled a weapon while on gunpoint.

And when you did see me, you did not yell a submissive battlecry, which gives me access to a select number of options.
That is not entirely correct. If a weapon is held at you, you are expected to try and avoid risking your life. Unless you knew for certain that he was going to kill you (which nothing really suggested), you could've tried to escape and pull a weapon. But doing it right in his face will only get you killed, which wasn't even his plan.

As you stated within the admin sit, you simply "walked" into my shop also saying you had no intention of raiding me. Why would you carry a weapon in attack stance and say you weren't raiding me.
This doesn't have any kind of influence on this ban request. He could walk in and raid you if he wanted, and it wouldn't change anything - You ignored gunpoint.

Reaction score
+Support

Was under gunpoint, when he killed you it was still 3.4 as he was lucky enough to kill you but in real life, to get a gun its hard without being shot.

Reaction score
+support

Clearly broke 3.4 by taking out his handgun under direct gunpoint.

If he was by the door he could of had a chance to hide then pull out his gun at gunpoint. Mage please remember that under direct gunpoint there's nothing you can do but follow what the person says unless there is a very good chance of escape.

Reaction score
The user has clearly violated rule 3.4 and 3.6, considering he risked his life by pulling out a gun when under gun point. Instead of just leaving the shop, and surviving, he decided to act under gunpoint, causing there to be a high chance of him dieing.

Reaction score
+support

He clearly broke 3.4 here.

I advise you to make a refund request after this (if it gets accepted) to get your items back.

Reaction score
+Support, user broke 3.4, and like @Sam said, make a Refund Request to get your FAMAS back, or ask Senior Admin+ to refund it when this is getting accepted.

Reaction score
After looking into the evidence that are put against Gino I can clearly see that he is pulling his weapon up while you're gunpointing him, by that I will give my +support this ban request.

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Player will be banned for 1 week for violating 3.4 and pulling his gun out under gunpoint.
Feel free to make a refund Request.

Thanks for making your Ban Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.