AR on Joshua Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MangoJuice/Clari Stelbourg
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown/Joshua Jones
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:63408759

Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 3.24, 3.26, 3.4 and stalled an RP situation. It all started when we were in pursuit of a mclaren P1. He cut into the single lane at the city bridge, smashing into my vehicle and sending his into the side. I turned on the warning signals and then stepped over to his car, which was blocking the bridge, and asked him why he wasn't paying attention. I cuffed him with the intentions of taking him back to the PD and making him resign, recive a ticket and rejoin (the cuffs were there to add some disipline). The reason for me going to give him a ticket would be beacuase he could see me well and I was in the first lane, then he smashed into the side of me, which was a danger to the public. This was when he started breaking 3.24 as he kept saying "I'm getting an admin" and "I was lagging" instead of using the LOOC chat which I insisted. I uncuffed him and asked him to move his vehicle, as it was blocking the road and caused a collision - resulting in the injury of Officer @Tim Meijer . He got inside and drove off down the road. At this point, I called it in and headed code 3 after the officer. He pulled in the wrong way into mcuwes and at first I thought he was going to park, but then, as I got out my vehicle, he drove off towards parker tunnel. @Thomas Fredrick and another officer were nearby and went in pursuit of the vehicle. At one point, Thomas and his partner had stepped out of their vehicle and gunpointed the officer's vehicle and self, but he continued to drive away, breaking 3.4. Eventually, we were at the Parker-Forest bend and he kept circling around, at one point driving the wrong way up the highway to get away breaking 3.4. Eventually, we cornered him in a pit manouvere and all got out and gunpointed him. He stepped out and @Thomas Fredrick cufffed him. He was breaking 3.24 again and saying "You guys are fucked becuase I called and admin". We got him to my car where he kept running away, stalling the RP situation. Thomas did a /me puts suspect inside the vehicle and then Joshua Jones decided to break 3.26 by failing to follow it until "he spoke to an admin". We told him in LOOC several times to get in and follow the /me command, but he failed to do so. Eventually, @Chris came and demoted him so we could get him in the car. On the way back, he was repeatedly calling me names such as "asshole", which I didn't know if he was disrespecting me IC or OOC. All of this was over a small ticket and possibly a demotion.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
h1nrlxZVIRgaR9jvwayoQADwkpI3tFyt3Gseh87GlVRlV2XibzUNTzs9KvYtve9cEtvelTm2OPqkCry2m_xddwtRY2H2cBEtkE7qeXZj65d1nQ94uhNBvJdUF0D2b6XnvY9FMUNH

XOjoZk3cI2gMlLRpGtQT4k93tgn-4TGSpC8yR2XfECS_rB-gZvydr-U35nLp3Bd0AWCLV3q7cHDaccfhH-8BXTbjH9M-ZkYPe4z1j-FP7A-ksFvW22-a3GpWPLzpJCTWF6sWs0yQ

U76eeeO_ojBoyXpHh4Ce4C6my72W-ToF_pcBe5OxsOPLAnQafLKVqKVHIj0f5jqzaHxCayoRv0Y_rrzfCNA1sh3gdmF-E11E7DcyE8XgYohAFvx7DI-HOnqgHbgMpy0H-l1t_8wx

Status
Not open for further replies.