Battery

Reaction score
Is this a new law or a change to a current law: New

What law do you wish to change/add: Any person who touches another individual, or an object in direct contact with an individual without consent commits an offense.

Why should this change/addition be made: Right now, there are actions in game that do not class as assault, such as pushing, because they don't actually harm the individual. This way, if someone pushes another person, or punches a vehicle, they are committing the offense of battery and can be cited/arrested for it.

What is the aim of this change/addition: To clear up a loophole of people saying "I didn't hurt him/her, it wasn't assault" and to prevent people from constantly shoving each other. This also gives something to charge people with other than vandalism and disturbing the peace if a person is punching a vehicle.

Additional Information: Take for example there is a person shoving another person. All you can charge them with is 10.1, and that's a bit of a stretch. By adding this law, the person is effectively battering another and under law 2.1 can defend him/herself.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
punching a car is vandalism and pushing someone is harrasment
the laws are already in the place

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
u got the point
we have to stop u

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Kempotent u tried to kill me with ur rod and almost got me dud i wasnt even able to get cops to help me with you

Reaction score
What law do you wish to change/add: Any person who touches another individual, or an object in direct contact with an individual without consent commits an offense.

Bad wording

"Any person who applies a degree of physical force upon another individual without the consent of that individual commits an offence."

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Is this a new law or a change to a current law: New

Why should this change/addition be made: Right now, there are actions in game that do not class as assault, such as pushing, because they don't actually harm the individual. This way, if someone pushes another person, or punches a vehicle, they are committing the offense of battery and can be cited/arrested for it.

What is the aim of this change/addition: To clear up a loophole of people saying "I didn't hurt him/her, it wasn't assault" and to prevent people from constantly shoving each other. This also gives something to charge people with other than vandalism and disturbing the peace if a person is punching a vehicle.

Additional Information: Take for example there is a person shoving another person. All you can charge them with is 10.1, and that's a bit of a stretch. By adding this law, the person is effectively battering another and under law 2.1 can defend him/herself.
This is a roleplay server. If you push someone they can fall, hit their head and die. Pushing someone is Physical Assault, just a minor case, as it can cause reckless injury like this.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
What if you push someone off a curb. Pushing someone can cause reckless injury which is why they're liable to 9.1 just obviously not the max. All this law would do is allow you to charge people for walking to close to eachother or using /me touches the man.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The problem with this is, now people who are AFK in doorways are gonna get pushed, and their friends are gonna report the pusher to police.