BBC News - Register Your Interest!

Reaction score
After watching how this played out, it actually looked really fun and inspiring. I am looking to become a Reporter and/or Producer for the BBCNP (BBC News Paralake).

Application:

Out of character Name: Zan116

In-character Name:
Zack Robberts

Desired Role:
Reporter and/or producer.

Why you would suit this role:
I believe that I am a lot more confident in speaking to people and publicly speaking than I used to be which is leading me to want to join the BBCNP, this is my primary reason. I am often driving around the city of Paralake and often encounter situations which I would like to take action in and report. I do try my best to talk to as many people as possible to get their thoughts on certain topics and issues as-well as try my best to be as out-going as possible.

I hope this was enough, I felt that I always write too much on applications.
Thank-you for reading.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
Ooc name: Puffy Sandvich
Ic name: Aidan Dunham

Desired role: Camera crew.
Why: Even though im inactive right now im planning on coming back soon for a bit. Itd be nice to have a loving home. Anyway. IbI have a $2300 gaming PC and internet that just got increased. I enjoy watching up close, but not being in the middle of reporting. I almost always travel with a camera. I was a part of the Paralake news network when it was a thing. Also as camera crew. Plus it seems like right now you Could use some.

Reaction score
Name: Jake Green
Desired Role: Camera man
Why you would suit this role: I always have taken a interest in this kind of thing, also I have experience in this area because of what I used to do through school. I know a lot about camera angles and filming in general. I also would be very dedicated to the program as try to do as much as possible for it. This is something I would love to be involved in and would like to be given a chance.

This is my internet speed : http://imgur.com/TS6BzQU

Ayjay

Reaction score
Serious AyJay time...

Name: AyJay Harlem

Desired Role: Reporter

Why you would suit this role:
I've been told that my voice is sexy and seductive whilst others feel it is professional and business-like.
I also would add my own funny twist into a news reports whilst keeping a serious tone and dig deep into stories
to get to the end result that will be 'the news'.