Server Suggestion Be able to choose your reticles out of storage

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Be able to choose your reticles
Suggestion Description: So since we got the custom reticle update, I find it hard to be able to equip the custom reticle I just bought from some one or picked a gun from the floor that had a custom reticle.
Currently for example if I have 30 red dots I can't choose which custom reticle I want to put on my gun till I drop each one of them and equip. So make it similar to the mags that you can choose which mags you want to take empty or full mags same with reticles you can hover your mouse to the reticles and see which reticles are custom and choose to take them out

Why should this be added?:
Can choose between reticles more easily

What negatives could this have?:
None

Useful Images: similar to this picture but just reticles (red dots etc)

Reaction score
For someone who doesn’t own custom sights this is a huge problem, I’d pull a gun out of my storage and it’d have a weird reticle. Now i have my own I can just swap the reticle to my usual but this is still ideal.

Reaction score
I like using the default reticle however 90% of the time I pull out @Dave's shitty + reticle that I dislike, I think this'd be very beneficial

Reaction score
This seems like it should've been implemented alltogether with the reticle update tbf