Be able to sell drugs with your gun on passive but not pointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Change the new suggestion so you can sell your drugs whilst having a secondary weapon in passive

Why should this be added? (pros)
: actually makes it possible for solo players to sell there drugs as right now there are loads of people camping drug dealer and this new suggestion has basicly made it impossible for solo players to sell there drugs

What negatives could this have? (cons): makes it so people cant sit at drug dealer and mug people

*Other additions: if you have a primary on passive he will not sell to you only a secondary on passive

Reaction score
Alternatively, you scout out the Drug Dealer and see if anyone is hanging around, if so, Just hold off on selling them.

Another possibility you could do is just have a couple of friends around with firearms about, in the event you get mugged, they can save you.

I don't see what the point is in this, as it just removes what was added and requested constantly.

Reaction score
Alternatively, you scout out the Drug Dealer and see if anyone is hanging around, if so, Just hold off on selling them.

Another possibility you could do is just have a couple of friends around with firearms about, in the event you get mugged, they can save you.

I don't see what the point is in this, as it just removes what was added and requested constantly.
it wasnt really requested constantly it had -20 downvotes ad everyone hated it also the current one doesnt even allow any kind of weapon out but this would allow pistols but not in attack but passive in stead

Reaction score

that requires too much social interaction and roleplay and nobody wants that smh

Reaction score
What do you mean....

It got removed for a reason and that is so people dont become invulnerable
yeah well now i cant even sell drugs without getting mugged it makes it basicly impossible for solo players though

Reaction score
that requires too much social interaction and roleplay and nobody wants that smh
thats not the case its just this suggestion makes it hard/impossible for solo players to sell there drugs without getting vultered by 5 people with guns

Reaction score

If you want to sell drugs, bring a friend to protect you. Before you sell, you should really make sure nobody is around to to mug you, you only have to put your gun away for a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.