Police Suggestion Shotgun for TFU Light Armour (Mossberg 590A1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Add the Mossberg 590A1 to the list of available weapons for TFU deployed in Light Armour as we currently have no Shotgun choice for Light Armour.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: If done right, house breaching in moments notice would be easier with a close range option with 1 shot potential other than a SMG and a hardly usable recoil monster also known as the M16.

Since it's Pump-Action we won't have anyone claiming how OP this would be, basically a Remington but with a Tube size of 9 total 12 Gauge 00 Buckshot shots available.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: Only I'd use it because I'm like 1% of the player base that actually uses shotguns. Still, it would be a nice option to have for TFU in Light Armour IMO.

Other additions: Same attachments to be usable as the MOD Benelli M3 Super 90, maybe add some other choices other than a Compact EOTech and a Red Dot sight as others have more sight preferences like the big version of the Holosight as well as me using AimPoint on shotguns. Should also be applied to the Benelli since you can only choose from 2 sights.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would say this would be nice to have. But if your a CPL+ you can also just take your remmington works fine for me.

Reaction score
I would say this would be nice to have. But if your a CPL+ you can also just take your remmington works fine for me.
Going light gear and using a remington is a waste of a TFU Slot. Please never do it.

EDIT: Comment redacted, Remington kinda fucking OP Paired with flashes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
But I do wonder what the bennift of the Mossberg would be then. Because its not really better than the remington.
How is it not better than a Remington? Same ammo type and 9 shots instead of 6. Also, this suggestion was made with my other suggestion in mind, a breaching device for pump-actions.

Reaction score
How is it not better than a Remington? Same ammo type and 9 shots instead of 6. Also, this suggestion was made with my other suggestion in mind, a breaching device for pump-actions.
thats why i would like to have it implemented. Just pointing out the remington is also a weapon you can use when you need a shotgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.