Police Suggestion Being able to gear down in patrol cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Being able to gear down in patrol cars
Suggestion Description: Pretty straight forward, allow TFOs to gear down using the trunk of normal patrol cars, obviously this would not allow you to gear up but just allow for you to put the gear in your trunk

Why should this be added?:
- Its annoying having to go to pd just to gear down, having to do the trip for heavy gear is a necessity for balancing purposes but gearing down wouldnt have much impact
-QoL

What negatives could this have?:
- Dev time?

Reaction score
Not really a negative, but you will still have to go to PD to get a vehicle, unless you are patrolling with someone. While it would be nice to have I can't see most people using it that often. And I assume you wouldn't get the shotgun as a cpl+ so another reason to go back.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Not really a negative, but you will still have to go to PD to get a vehicle, unless you are patrolling with someone. While it would be nice to have I can't see most people using it that often. And I assume you wouldn't get the shotgun as a cpl+ so another reason to go back.

That's a good point actually, maybe return your gear to what it was prior to you geaing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.