Police Suggestion Increase efficiency of battering ram whithout TFU gear

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Increase efficiency of battering ram whithout TFU gear
Suggestion Description: I get that the battering ram should be less effective if you're not geared as TFU but right now its straight up useless if you're not TFU. To breach a glass door at subs 1 I had to hit the door 17 times to get it open which took me 35 seconds easy. To open another 3 doors in that same house, I had to use my battering ram over 50 times which makes no sense.

Why should this be added?:
- Realism, a batterim ram is supposed to be effective
- QoL, its stupid for it to be so uneffective

What negatives could this have?:
- Some people will say it wouldn't be balanced I guess but I strongly disagree with this, im not saying it should open doors with 1 hit but it also shouldnt take 17

Reaction score
  • Staff
Actually, even as TFU the battering ram is still trash, was unable to open a door after 7 hits carrying heavy tfu gear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
Yeah it's been made completely useless, you might as well carry bobby pins as cop.

Reaction score
i agree, a couple days ago a cop raid was happening, it took the cop like ~12 hits to open 1 door.. Which is alot, even tho cops are trained to use that gear

Reaction score
Completely agreed, couple days ago I had to hit a door 10 times for it to open ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TFU could have a shotgun to breach doors, something like this,

Last edited: