Being able to sit in chair in Freddy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Being able to sit in chair in Freddy's

Short explanation (in notes):
-Noone will sit on table now.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
A lot of people try to just talk with coffe on table in Freddy's, but siting on table isnt really confortable and after that, you should Roleplay better, also it gonna look better.

Optional additions:
-Add all chairs that are part of map sitable?

Reaction score
I personally think this is a great idea and it will be awesome to sit in Freddy's but it's up to the staff but you have my +support

Reaction score
Would be really good if they added seats to all of the RP places like Freddy's and such. Also maybe some of the city benches around the map, could be most populated places.

Reaction score
I give my support here, however I don't think this will be done because currently you can rp sitting on them (/me function)so just adding the ability to literally sit on them would be a waste of time.

But I think this would be a good addition to the server as it would create some good rp situations and overall just, as you said, look better.

:D

MattIs

Problem lies with having to redux the map.
I'm sure Xquality dosen't want to have to recompile the whooollleee map just to add some sit-able chairs.
It would be nice but I doubt it would ever be used.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I really fail to see how you actually cope with life knowing that you can't sit on char entities in your favourite Garry's Mod server; this is not currently needed and I'm sure at the bottom of any list which @StephenPuffs has. It's a good idea, and has been discussed before upon the launch of V2; I'm sure theres a few drawbacks to this which Stephen could probably explain but overall this is not really needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.